Become a Patron!

New Vaper, help requested.

Hi.

I am new in this community and vaping in general. I'd like to ask some help from experienced vapers.
Right now i own some cheap $20 e-cig. It barely has any smoke, and it's not fun at all.

I have checked various websites, eBay, and other stuff. I'm not really sure which one to chose, why it's better, etc. And i also don't want end up buying a Chinese replica of something.

I'd like to have a mod which would make huge clouds with the budget of around $100. (Can be more, but preferably under that sum). Could you guys help me build one? (Like get all the parts names, eBay links)

I don't really have any other requirements than that (although regulated device would be good), since i have no experience at all.

Please help me :3
Would appreciate it a lot.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For your first MOD and Atomizer I recommend what I started with after many recommendations from experienced vapers and that is the iStick (TC40w) and the Nautilus Mini. Good Cloud production and flavor along with simple care free maintenance of easy coil replacement. Just one thing to note you should not have "smoke" unless you are doing something wrong! My cost was $75 for the tank and MOD at a local B&M Vape Shop.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Firstly how long have you vaped, how long did you smoke, do you still smoke?

This information will help us give you advice on what might work best!

Firstly how long have you vaped, how long did you smoke, do you still smoke?

This information will help us give you advice on what might work best!
I have used the e-cigarette for a week or two and i have never smoked the normal cigarettes.

For your first MOD and Atomizer I recommend what I started with after many recommendations from experienced vapers and that is the iStick (TC40w) and the Nautilus Mini. Good Cloud production and flavor along with simple care free maintenance of easy coil replacement. Just one thing to note you should not have "smoke" unless you are doing something wrong! My cost was $75 for the tank and MOD at a local B&M Vape Shop.
Thank you for your response.

How should i buy the mod & atomizer?
I live in a fairly small country (Estonia), and we barely have any vaping shops and they only usually sell pre-built e-cigarettes.

Don't want end up purchasing a Chinese replica :p

EDIT:

What about this kit? Considering it as well.
http://www.e-sigaret.ee/et/e-shop/stardikomplektid/modid/kangertech-topbox-mini-platinum.html

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I can't help you with an International Purchase and translating the page did not go well.

Good Luck

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
93.90€ is way too expensive.
You can get the same kit for around 60$

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I saw it was a Kanger but that is about the only thing that translated properly. My point was I can't help you with shipping or customs in your country.

Like I said Good Luck and Happy Vaping

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's in Estonia!
So what?
There's international shipping and even free shipping for China.

You seem to have a problem with buying Chinese products, just to let you know that Kangertech are Chinese (and so are Joyetech, Geekvape, Steamcrave, Innokin, P4Y, Eleaf, Ehpro, Hcigar, UD, OBS, and the list goes on and on).
In fact most if not all of the sub ohm tanks are made in China.

So what?
There's international shipping and even free shipping for China.

You seem to have a problem with buying Chinese products, just to let you know that Kangertech are Chinese (and so are Joyetech, Geekvape, Steamcrave, Innokin, P4Y, Eleaf, Ehpro, Hcigar, UD, OBS, and the list goes on and on).
In fact most if not all of the sub ohm tanks are made in China.
Thank you for the post.

I do not really have any problems with Chinese products. I have a problem with cheap replicas of original items.

This seems like a good page for me:

$66 for the thingy itself and $15 shipping, and the seller has good reputation.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TBH I'm not a big fan of Kanger mods and you might as well get a mod with TC.
My suggestion is eVic VTC mini.
Also heavengifts.com have Istick 100W TC on clearance sale for only 24.30$ which is a steal in my opinion.

Last edited:

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome. If that Kanger Topbox Platinum kit is easily available to you, you could do a lot worse. That is decent gear. For maximum cloud under USD100, I'd suggest an RX200 mod and a Smok TFV4 tank. I have no idea if or how you can get them to Estonia.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you seen Vape Loft? They do sell some limited hardware. I noted they sell the MVP2 kit by Innokin. They also carry the KangerTech Aero Tank. These would offer at least a fair to decent start. Here is also another listing of vendors. It is international in scope. You'll need to handle issues of shipping for yourself. Most vendors offer international shipping in some manner, but not all. Apologies if this not helpful.

VU Sponsors