Become a Patron!
Hello dear Vapors.
As the new EU regulations almost got me back on cigarettes, because of the nicotine base isnt't possible to get anywhere( only with the nicotine shots, which i dislike, and its lot more expensive) i searched for the place where i still can get ready- nicotine base.
And i found it. Let me be honest, i am not related to this i-net page, and not getting any commission whatsoever. This is review as i see it, and my only intention is to help.
I have made over 10 orders, and they shipped the goods on average 3-5 days. The goods are always very well packed,liquid base are 100% true (its 50VG/50PG or 80VG/20PG) and You can choose the amount of the nicotine (0,1.5,3,6,9,12) And the best part no nicotine shots...
Also, they have very good flavor range and for decent price ( TPA, FlavourArt, Capella etc)
Long story short - You can check the page Yourself. If You are having any trouble with finding something or having problems to order, don't hesitate to contact me here or find the contact section on the page and contact them directly.
Wishing every one a happy day!
https://www.vapesale24.com

VU Sponsors