Become a Patron!

New Vaper

My name is Jon and I am fairly new to vaping. I tried a few years ago with an Innokin Coolfire 2 but it just kept making me cough. I have recently purchased a SMOK GX2/4 with the TFV8 tank. I also have the TFV12 Cloud beast king and the Prince as well. All have worked out great and I am now enjoying vaping. So I am saying goodbye to the stink sticks slowly and transitioning. I also recently purchased the GeekVape GBox 200 to try out squonking. Gotta say, the flavor from squonking and dripping is awesome and get some great clouds. Still trying to get a grasp on ohm's law as it applies to the mods I have and building so no mechs for me. I don't quite get how the voltage and amperage is calculated with multiple batteries in a mod so still researching but am enjoying the mods as I am running them now. Thank you for letting me be part of the community and soon I will be off the cigs totally!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Jon glad you decided to join :cheers:

Have a watch of the vids in here particularly the first and third vid are relevant for you right now

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/moochs-video-library-links.384867/

He is doing a series covering multiple topics but these are good starting blocks to mull over you might well have more question afterwards jump in the forum and ask away ;)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My name is Jon and I am fairly new to vaping. I tried a few years ago with an Innokin Coolfire 2 but it just kept making me cough. I have recently purchased a SMOK GX2/4 with the TFV8 tank. I also have the TFV12 Cloud beast king and the Prince as well. All have worked out great and I am now enjoying vaping. So I am saying goodbye to the stink sticks slowly and transitioning. I also recently purchased the GeekVape GBox 200 to try out squonking. Gotta say, the flavor from squonking and dripping is awesome and get some great clouds. Still trying to get a grasp on ohm's law as it applies to the mods I have and building so no mechs for me. I don't quite get how the voltage and amperage is calculated with multiple batteries in a mod so still researching but am enjoying the mods as I am running them now. Thank you for letting me be part of the community and soon I will be off the cigs totally!

:wave:

Great that you are giving it a second chance - and succeeding :cloud:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome Jon, glad you found us.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Happy I found this forum! Kingpin, thanks for the links to the vids! Great stuff there to help me with getting my brush up on ohms law and battery safety! Been a while since I was in electronics class, LOL

VU Sponsors