Become a Patron!

New Vaper

Todd W

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all been lurking for a few days. Been at this vaping thing for about a month now. Started with a kangertech pen with a protank 2. Then wanted more and bought a evod glass dual coil. Then 3 days later bought a MVP 2.0 with an iclear 30. Last week just got a nautilus tank to run on the mvp and pretty happy now. Looking at picking up an istick 50 now cause I want to get into subohming. Looking at going with the atlantis tank but not sure so any opinions would be appreciated. Considering getting into building but holding off for a bit. Glad to be here and enjoying saving money on smokes already to feed the vaping habit lol. Learnig alot from you all already.
Thanks,
Todd

dankrips

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome Todd.

You will be extremely pleased with the istick 50w. Personally, mine is coupled with the Kanger suntank mini. I love it, the perfect on the go vape.

The reason I suggest the subtank mini is due to the rebuildable deck. You mention that you'd like to get into building, it doesn't get much easier than the subtank mini. These are just my opinions, YMMV.

Best of luck to you on your vape voyage!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Always good to have a new member that is into vaping.

Todd W

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok this is what I want to build just not sure what to call it. Dont want a box I want a cylinder style vaper. Want it it to be sub ohm with a lot of flavor and cloud capability and somewhat portable because I drive a propane and oil truck for a living and cant smoke in one. Thats what got me into the whole vaping thing to begin with . Well that and having a new baby. Would like anodized aluminum on the outside. Thats what Im shooting for but have no idea where to start?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would think you would want to be a little stealthy, If I saw a big cloud coming from a propane truck cab I would think "fire". Also big clouds of vape around babies would not be a good ideal either.

Todd W

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah true I'll use my current setup for work and save the subohm for home lol. Make sure I go outside when I use it. Good morning to you Ameri.

VU Sponsors