Become a Patron!

New Vaping Hobbiest Excited to Join Community

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's up guys? My name's Austin and I got (back) into vaping about two months ago. It has helped me quit smoking which is pretty awesome, but along the way I have also taken it up as a hobby. I've been collecting a fair amount of gear, always excited to get my hands on new stuff. Anyway, I'm looking forward to being a part of your community and learning more about this awesome hobbyy.

*PS - any mod reccomendations would be much appreciated. I've got a couple devices now but am looking to branch out and get more stuff. Have been looking at Jmodz PWM boxes and different types of squonk mods, and would appreciate any advice you have to give regarding your "favorite" mods/tanks/RDAs.

Thanks guys!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome:cheers:

My favorite mod is the Hohmwrecker G2, by Hohmtech. Just got my third.
I mainly use rta's. The Aromamizer Supreme and Ijoy eXo are the best I've tried, so far.

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I see that mod has a proprietary chip that allows you to use TC on kanthal. Looks pretty nifty, definitely a possibility for me. Thanks for the reply :D

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. I'm sure you'll get a lot of suggestions about mods.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Austin. I'm another fan of the Hohmwrecker G2. My advice is to get one, or more, you won't regret it.

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've heard a lot about the Hohmwrecker G2 on this forum. I'm trying to learn more about it as we speak. Thanks for the reply man

Hey Austin good to meet you. I just recently picked up the Limitless Arms Race mod and Aspire Cleito EXO tank and can't seem to put them down. Something to consider for sure.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

YiHi mini Q mini is a great mod
Also loving the lost vape drone BF

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined - and you are on the right track. Squonking rules!

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I need to to stop slumming and get an avatar pic already haha

VU Sponsors