Become a Patron!

New Vapor

After trying to study a little, I decided to take the plunge into the Vape World, and in the process quit smoking cigarettes.
I went with the Smok Alien. And my first Juice pick was PJ Bros.Eau Claire.I keep my Watts at 50 and get a great cloud with good flavor. Cant wait to try the Blueberry next.
Question?
Did i go with a decent Mod? I know the baby beast is a smaller tank, which brings up question 2. What bigger tank will fit? Are they a universal kind of thread and power points?
3rd question. Would love some recommendations on good brands of juice. For now i enjoy fruity flavors.
Thank you so much for any info i can get.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
After trying to study a little, I decided to take the plunge into the Vape World, and in the process quit smoking cigarettes.
I went with the Smok Alien. And my first Juice pick was PJ Bros.Eau Claire.I keep my Watts at 50 and get a great cloud with good flavor. Cant wait to try the Blueberry next.
Question?
Did i go with a decent Mod? I know the baby beast is a smaller tank, which brings up question 2. What bigger tank will fit? Are they a universal kind of thread and power points?
3rd question. Would love some recommendations on good brands of juice. For now i enjoy fruity flavors.
Thank you so much for any info i can get.
welcome aboard!
1st off alien is a great mod. so good choice
2nd tank depends on what you want out of it. for 50 watts the baby beast or big baby beast are great choices
3 any tank will fit on it as long as it's not made for a hybrid. pretty much any smok/ijoy etc tank works. it's a standard 510 connection
4 for juice their are literally hundreds of great juices. it's a little overwhelming lol
i'll throw out a couple that are really good and surprisingly cheap
thesaucela.com (try the caramel waffle cappuccino for sure. other good ones are vanilla bean, tropical fruit, get your kicks, XXX, 1922(if u like menthol), and capone)
that1vape.com (try the apricot custard and raspberry donut)

i know @Deucesjack has a list of good juice vendors already. I tagged him so he can respond

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
welcome aboard!
1st off alien is a great mod. so good choice
2nd tank depends on what you want out of it. for 50 watts the baby beast or big baby beast are great choices
3 any tank will fit on it as long as it's not made for a hybrid. pretty much any smok/ijoy etc tank works. it's a standard 510 connection
4 for juice their are literally hundreds of great juices. it's a little overwhelming lol
i'll throw out a couple that are really good and surprisingly cheap
thesaucela.com (try the caramel waffle cappuccino for sure. other good ones are vanilla bean, tropical fruit, get your kicks, XXX, 1922(if u like menthol), and capone)
that1vape.com (try the apricot custard and raspberry donut)

i know @Deucesjack has a list of good juice vendors already. I tagged him so he can respond
Here ya go.

Verdevalleyvapes.com
Yaeliq.com
swaggsauceusa.com
that1vape.com
doodlebugsejuice-com.
http://www.fivefoldvapor.com/
www.goodlifevapor.com
www.vapejoose.com
http://www.mohawkvapors.com/
http://www.texasrebeljuice.com
http://www.southernskyejuice.com/
Also try Johnny's Juice on FB

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

daddyrabbit

Member For 4 Years
I like VapeWild myself mainly because of the bonuses they give you. Particularly Fruit Hoops and Peache Guavara. They take me to my Happy Place.

You'll spend this lifetime and the next if you had to test all flavors from all vendors. There's just that many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU the alien is awesome so it the baby beasts bigger brother :cheers:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome- sounds like you are on the right track! Nice mod and tank!
I agree with Sir Richard and Deucesjack about The SauceLA- they have many great sales, just had a 55% and a 50% off sale recently, while I have most of their line from the last great sale, I haven't had a chance to try them all yet! My favorites are the Caramel Waffle Cappucchino,Get Your Kicks, Open Road, Vanilla Bean, Passion Fruit cooler! Fast Shipping and great packaging and some fantastic flavors!

VU Sponsors