Become a Patron!

New vapor

swolber79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been vaping about a month. Was smoking 30 cigs a day for well over 10 plus years. I started out with a basic ecig. 3 days later bought the mvp2.0. Last week upgraded again to the mvp3.0 with aspire atlantis. Think I found my place. So far I started with 18mg and I'm down to 3mg in one month. Mostly because the high nic in sub ohm tank. I chain vap suicide bunny. Sucker punch, mother milk. I tried cereal killar by south 9. Looking for a cheaper ejuice like the vap but hate the taste of the cereal. Any suggestions on a cheaper ejuice that produces a lot of vap. Going through 10ml a day. At least I haven't picked up a cig sense. Any suggestions on any of this. Thxs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome! Congratulations! Tommorow will be 21 days for me! Vaping a kanger mini sub on top of the istick 30, and loving it.. I buy the majority of my JUICE from greenmanejuice. Com.. He ships fast out of upstate NY and is very reasonable.. Search greenies on Facebook.. Get added to the group for really good deals often! Welcome to VU

swolber79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thxs. Im going to search it. Still trying to figure how this app works in the mean time. I was looking at that istick. But went with mvp3 because I had the 2 for short period. Already want a 50w. But Ima stick with this one. Don't wanna keep spending all my $ so fast. Plus I want to get a little more knowledge before I keep spending. That's why I'm here. Thxs again.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Welcome to the Underground! Congrats on switching from smoking over to vaping!

Glad to see you found a setup that is working for you. Even better to see that you aren't caught up in the vape gear spending game ... LOL ... These days there are always new and "better" mods coming out, it's easy to keep "upgrading", even if you don't really need to. There are a lot o/f smart folks in here, it's a great place to ask questions and learn. Tons of knowledge available for the asking.

As for juice, there are about a metric ton of juice makers out there, the only real advice I can give you is to buy from reputable sellers, preferably only juice lines that are made in actual labs. Otherwise, you never know what might get into juices made in someone's basement/bedroom/bathroom/kitchen/garage/ etc ...

Good luck!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, I'd say you have a fine set up, if it is keeping you off the cigs and works good for you, unless you see something else that tickles your fancy which is the case with many of us, LOL. Enjoy the forum:)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These sub ohm tanks and rda's can guzzle the juice. Buying the supplies to mix your own juice is a great way to consume lots of juice without spending lots of money. Check out the DIY part of the forum.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you are looking for really good E-Liquids at a reasoanble price, check out Bulk E-Juice

http://www.bulkejuice.com/

And according to USPS tracking, I have 4 X 30 ml bottles of liquid set to be delivered today:D

swolber79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you are looking for really good E-Liquids at a reasoanble price, check out Bulk E-Juice

http://www.bulkejuice.com/

And according to USPS tracking, I have 4 X 30 ml bottles of liquid set to be delivered today:D

I'm assuming you have to steep these liquids. If so how long? Because they made to order?? Was thinking about trying paradise and blue berry buckle, have you tried these? My favorite juices are made by suicide bunny. But like i said looking for something cheaper. Do to me vaping about 10ml a day. Was also was thinking about trying to mix my own like someone else said diy lq. Not sure but I'm going to check that forum to see what's it all about.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I haven't tried those guys specifically, but in general I try to let my juices steep for 2 weeks minimum ... someone else pointed out in another thread that you can use an ultrasonic cleaner to speed up the steeping time, but I don't have one of those (yet) to try it.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Some liquids can be vaped right away, some need steeping, depending on the flavors utilized.

Regarding ultrasonic cleaner, you want to get one with build in heater. I use mine for steeping and cleaning new atty's.

VU Sponsors