Device specs:
Size: 19.0mm*118.0mm(H)
Colors: silver, black, white, dark orange, black & white
Weight: 73.0g
E-liquid capacity: 2ml
Coil: NiCr
Applicable heads: EX series heads
Battery capacity: 1500mAh
The battery is capable of two modes direct output & constant voltage & Atomizer does have adjustable airflow so you can set to your vape style
for my testing I mostly used Constant output & mainly the .5 coil
This review is my opinion only & you may experience different results
My Exceed was sent to me in black & white. Finish appearance is nice & seems to be of average durability
Vape is flavorful with both coils. The 1.5 ohm is very tight & seems great for a smoker that wants to transition to vaping. Even with airflow wide open this is way too tight for me as I am mainly a DL vapor
The .5 coils is little more open but I would not say an experienced vapor would call this direct lung ( More open MTL) however it would be a great transition coil for a MTL vapor that wants to get into DL vaping
My experience with this device has been pleasant even though it doesn’t really fit my style it does do the job for me when out and about, hunting & when I don’t want huge clouds though vapor production is pretty impressive
Also impressive is the battery I have been vaping it fairly regular for 2 days & just hit 50% I do not think that is bad for a 1500mah battery
really the only con I have with this & many devices that share MTL & DL coils are they hardly ever work for both This is clearly a MTL device & does not perform well as a DL device
If you know someone looking to transition into vaping I would highly consider the Exceed D19
Average price found $27.00

Last edited:

glizz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think its so perfect for a beginner that I ordered one for my daughter in hopes she might quit smoking! I sure wish the Exceed was around over 3 1/2 years ago when I first started!!! it is spot on for flavour! Never a leak of any kind,no spitting and sputtering ever. The top fill will make it so much easier for new vapers,although I kinda wish it had the slid top rather than the twist. Battery life is great and could easily last a new vaper all day Its nice and small to hold and carry around.I have used the same 1.5 ohm coil for 2 weeks constantly so it has great last to it! I too have the black and white one but the paint scratches fairly easy. I would love to see Joyetech use the same quality paint that they used with the original eVic vtc ! that was the best. But overall I love this little and I would and have highly recommended it many times in the last week!

VU Sponsors