VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
High performance vaping guy!

Hurry to check~
Asvape Michael VO200 TC Box Mod

Asvape Michael Mod (Devils Night Edition), drawn by a famous illustrator,could be called the most luxurious and unique VO200 Box Mod out there.
wkNmd8P.png

Jgye8yP.png

Personlly, i really like this Asvape Michael VO200 TC BOX, which Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the output wattage can be 200W. The output modes OUT DIY, TC, VW and Bypass to bring fantastic vaping experience. Like most of other mods, the Michael Mod is also made out of zinc alloy, but it's covered by real carbon fiber.

Welcome to check more details of Asvape Michael on ave40, any question or suggestion please drop us a email on [email protected]

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapors here!
Know more details of VO200 TC Box Mod here, hope you will like this unboxing video

Personally speaking, i quite interested in this Vo200 Box Mod, not only for it's sex pattern, but for the power function!
Lol.. if you guys want to take one form ave40, of course you can get the top service and guaranteed quality!
contact us here: [email protected]

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
High performance vaping guy!

Hurry to check~
Asvape Michael VO200 TC Box Mod

Asvape Michael Mod (Devils Night Edition), drawn by a famous illustrator,could be called the most luxurious and unique VO200 Box Mod out there.
wkNmd8P.png

Jgye8yP.png

Personlly, i really like this Asvape Michael VO200 TC BOX, which Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the output wattage can be 200W. The output modes OUT DIY, TC, VW and Bypass to bring fantastic vaping experience. Like most of other mods, the Michael Mod is also made out of zinc alloy, but it's covered by real carbon fiber.

Welcome to check more details of Asvape Michael on ave40, any question or suggestion please drop us a email on [email protected]

*************************************************$66.00 FREE SHIPPING FROM GEAR BEST*******************************
I just found it and they seem to have quite a few of them. I hate waiting for a mod like this but the next best price I found was $95 so $30 is right on the fence for me with paying more to get it NOW or saving $30+ and wait for GearBest. decisions DECISIONS!

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
Then again it was posted in 2015.
If you go to the AVE40 site and use the code exsale25 you can buy one for about $82 and free shipping. ***ALSO they have anew version with the theme for The Walking Dead.

Again sorry Ave40 .

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes, we have the new version exclusive item Asvape Michael VO200 TC Box Mod - The Walking DEAD New Edition.
Actually, ave40 is a professional vape wholesale, the price is lower, also the quality is Guaranteed. win wholesale old customers trustworthy.
we now also comes the new plate of the limitless lmc box mod, also offer 25% to feedback customers support. the plate Graffiti 3 also with a discount 23% off, time limited, hurry to get the good market device!

VU Sponsors