Become a Patron!

New with DIY

Hello all ,
I'm a new member here so first welcome me ;P
----
I bought some flevs and VG , PG and nicotine also
--
tried to do my first diy with single TFA banan cream 100ml but it sucks.
Next It did TFA Mango and Strawberry Ripe and Sweetner and its OK imo
Blueberry extra with marshmallow F*kn bad one too :(
next was RY4 Double with sweetner and marshmallow and it's in steep phase now
last one was Western tfa with marshmallow and bittersweet chocolate in steep phase too
-------------
That's all about my tries .
Now I have
Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
Mango
Bittersweet Chocolate
Western
RY4 Double
BlueBerry Extra
Sweetner
Marshmallow
---
anyone tried to mix any of them together ? or even Single ?
---
Thanks all <3

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I’ve used ry4d quite a bit mixing it at 7-10% solo. I will add that ry4d has ethyl malto in it so be cautious adding any extra if you use em as a sweetener cause it will mute your flavor.

I’ve used ry4d quite a bit mixing it at 7-10% solo. I will add that ry4d has ethyl malto in it so be cautious adding any extra if you use em as a sweetener cause it will mute your flavor.
So next mix should be only ry4d at 10% with 9% nic 31% pg and 50% vg like that ? also did you tried any other flavours above ?
Thanks for reply.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd advise following recipes. Buying random flavors hoping they work is a haphazard way to go about it and a waste of money. Trust me I made the same mistake. Now I find two or three recipes I want to try. Buy the required flavors and mix those up. It's still hit or miss but you'll find real winners that way. There is recipes here on VU I also like ELR (eliquiid recipes dot com) and I've recently discovered recipes on pintrest lol Best of luck!

I'd advise following recipes. Buying random flavors hoping they work is a haphazard way to go about it and a waste of money. Trust me I made the same mistake. Now I find two or three recipes I want to try. Buy the required flavors and mix those up. It's still hit or miss but you'll find real winners that way. There is recipes here on VU I also like ELR (eliquiid recipes dot com) and I've recently discovered recipes on pintrest lol Best of luck!
Really appreciate your reply @Matty Vapes , I'll try to do that in the future .. But I'm asking if I could mix any of list above to make a good "tested" ones !

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Like matty said. Look at the recipes and don't just get a random flavor of something - get the brand that the recipe calls for. It makes a difference. After you get a dozen or so flavors and have a few good mixes under your belt you'll have an idea of what flavors work well together and can start your own recipes. I made the same mistake Matty did in just haphazardly buying flavors. Yeah - caramel and marshmallow sounds great! Well, not so much. Or I don't know the right percentages. It takes time to learn.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It takes time to learn.
When I started I read this a lot. But I really didn't understand the full meaning of it. Making something good from scratch can be really hard. I'd also advise to follow some popular recipes. Get to know your flavors better.
Blueberry extra with marshmallow F*kn bad one too :(
I just recently got blueberry extra. I thought the tester I made tasted pretty good. I liked the flavor and imagining it with marshmallow doesn't sound too bad. Just cuz I liked it doesn't mean you will. You gotta learn which flavors you like by trying them.

VU Sponsors