☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was really hoping to look back at the year 2014 and remember it as the year I quit smoking cigarettes and cigars. But I think I will remember 2014 as the year that a lot of people died that should not have died. Police killing petty criminals, people killing cops, people killing others because of religious differences, people killing others for material things or for no apparent reasons. Friends and family dying in traffic accidents and fires, and others killing themselves.
My New Year resolution will be to put it all behind me and start a new year of peace and the hope that all of mankind will do their best to promote a peaceful coexistence with their fellow earthlings.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Than do just that. Don't worry about the murders and how shitty this world is. Take 5 seconds to only reflect on yourself and your accomplishments. Quitting smoking is huge. The only person you can change is yourself in this world and you did just that by quitting cigarettes. Be proud of that and move on from all the rest of the hate in the world

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Be grateful, happy and keep vaping..
Hope everything body will be safe and have a good New Year.. :)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I resolve to mod a dual or quad coil RDA into a Dodecacoil or higher.
Maybe even a Hexadecacoil or as far as a Icosikaidicoil.

Just to see if I can do it and see if it is feasible.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
My New Years Resolution for this year is the same as last years.

Do not make a list of things to do for the new year.

AKA don't set myself up for any failure.

That being said, I will still follow the plan that I made when I started vaping as a way to quit smoking. Reduce my nicotine levels to Zero and then quit vaping.

Well I am on track with my nicotine reduction. I started at 36 mg of nic and I am now down to 8mg. However, I did somewhat modify my original plan.

Perhaps I may only drop down to 3 mg of nic. But I don't think I will ever stop vaping. Why deprive myself of a source of pleasure? Why leave a community that I love? Why put away all of my really cool vape toys? I think not.

And today I will continue with a New Years ritual that I have been doing every year since like forever.

Taking everything out of last years wallet, getting rid of all the little pieces of paper that have accumulated during 2014, putting what is left into a new wallet and throwing out my old wallet because it is now a source of public disgrace caused by an entire year of parking my fat sweaty ass on it for 16 hours a day X 365.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
mine is to learn how to be a bit nicer..
mix more, vape more, and have more fun :)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was really hoping to look back at the year 2014 and remember it as the year I quit smoking cigarettes and cigars. But I think I will remember 2014 as the year that a lot of people died that should not have died. Police killing petty criminals, people killing cops, people killing others because of religious differences, people killing others for material things or for no apparent reasons. Friends and family dying in traffic accidents and fires, and others killing themselves.
My New Year resolution will be to put it all behind me and start a new year of peace and the hope that all of mankind will do their best to promote a peaceful coexistence with their fellow earthlings.
Very good words. Locally we've had a few of those little things happen, stuff that didn't make the national news, barely made news 9. I'm gonna remember 2014 as the yr I seemed to fall deeper in debt. 2015 has to be better, there has to be something better. 2014 will also be the yr I learned some things about myself & fixing the things that are broke in my life.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I resolve to continue my policy of not making resolutions. Wait! Oh shit...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

people have been killing each other and getting killed from other things since the beginning of time. just don't you kill anyone or get killed, and everything will be fine. :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have never killed anyone, I will not kill anyone, I have/would/will not kill anything, that I didn't eat.
That's why, to serve my country during Vietnam, I joined the Naval Medical Corp. That way I could/did save lives instead of killing.
I have however meet people that deserved to be killed, but I know when/how to just walk away.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mine is to learn how to be a bit nicer..
mix more, vape more, and have more fun :)

C, mon , how can you be any more pleasant than you already are (oh God , thats a little too sappy for me) hold on a minute
images
alright i'm good.

Just be your normal self Blue , doesn't matter how nice you are , it's no secret that there are many in the DIY forums who would take you out in a minute if they thought they could get away with it , being even more pleasant will just intensify that urge to make it happen quicker .

Double checking that your doors are locked at night, sleeping with a loaded firearm under your pillow and feeling the urge to always look over your shoulder just adds to the fun that these forums provide , you never really know who the true psychopath's are and just how hell bent they are at ending your life .

Anyways , this year should be a lot of fun , keep up the great work my friend.

Edited due to grammar error , changed "hell best" to" hell bent" .

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh shush you! Don't make me have to deal with you.

She doesn't seem the type to back down , tread lightly my friend , my money's on Kelli , i think she could take you man , just have that feeling.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
She doesn't seem the type to back down , tread lightly my friend , my money's on Kelli , i think she could take you man , just have that feeling.
She has diabolical ninja skills!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She has diabolical ninja skills!

She's bold and isn't afraid to say what she thinks ( love that about her by the way) , you know when your not afraid to say what you think you always have the skills to "fuck someone up " to go along with it .

She's one "bad ass" gal .

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
She's bold and isn't afraid to say what she thinks ( love that about her by the way) , you know when your not afraid to say what you think you always have the skills to "fuck someone up " to go along with it .

She is woman, hear her roar..................and like most women........................continuous roaring.............I should probably hide now.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She is woman, hear her roar..................and like most women........................continuous roaring.............I should probably hide now.

I would if i was you , never fuck over or dis a woman , you may pay with your life .

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would if i was you , never fuck over or dis a woman , you may pay with your life .
Oh she knows I'm full of nonsense! I shall hear about it later I am quite certain.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i'm sorry what?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

haha, if you only knew how untrue that is. i have absolutely diddly squat fuck someone up skills.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
C, mon , how can you be any more pleasant than you already are (oh God , thats a little too sappy for me) hold on a minute
images
alright i'm good.

Just be your normal self Blue , doesn't matter how nice you are , it's no secret that there are many in the DIY forums who would take you out in a minute if they thought they could get away with it , being even more pleasant will just intensify that urge to make it happen quicker .

Double checking that your doors are locked at night, sleeping with a loaded firearm under your pillow and feeling the urge to always look over your shoulder just adds to the fun that these forums provide , you never really know who the true psychopath's are and just how hell best they are at ending your life .

Anyways , this year should be a lot of fun , keep up the great work my friend.

you so funny, VH my friend.. <3 ya and hope you had a great New Years!! :)

:D btw.. i am deadly with my cast iron mixer bwahaha!! :D

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you so funny, VH my friend.. <3 ya and hope you had a great New Years!! :)

:D btw.. i am deadly with my cast iron mixer bwahaha!! :D

Thought you were mad at me Smokey so i sent a post of peace , whatever i did, i sorry .

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thought you were mad at me Smokey so i sent a post of peace , whatever i did, i sorry .

not mad at you VH.. i'd say if i was.. but i cant recall me being mad at you..

silly VH :p dont you know, id say if i was.. i am big like that :D

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sad to say and myself being a realist..It will not happen in our life time or many others if that ...The way Humans are with self-awareness is the only thing that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom but as we know though history and now.. Greed, Power and Different beliefs , Self-importance...ect..will always be with us...You will always have your psychopaths in society...2014 was no different from day one of the human race ...But it is nice to dream but just don't get your hopes up... again it's not going to happen in our life time... Gene Roddenberry Had the same idealistic/utopian dream for the future of mankind when he did star trek

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I much prefer beating others into submission who don't want peace but i think that approach may hurt the overall mission, need to think about this a little more.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One that always stick in my head is
Why do we kill people
who kill people
to teach them
that killing people is wrong?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One that always stick in my head is
Why do we kill people
who kill people
to teach them
that killing people is wrong?

No, not me , it has to be something that really warrants death , you know like the guy in front of you who doesn't turn his turning signal on at first, but only turns it on after he has already completed the turn , that kind of thing.

VU Sponsors