Become a Patron!

New Years Resolutions Anyone?

Are you going to make a New Years Resolution?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, it's that time of year where it is traditional to make promises to ourselves that few of us ever totally keep.

So are you going to totally ignore the tradition (recommended) or make a pact with yourself.

Me, I am going to continue my diet and get down to the 200 LB mark on my bathroom scale.

What is yours if any?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's that time of year where it is traditional to make promises to ourselves that few of us ever totally keep.

So are you going to totally ignore the tradition (recommended) or make a pact with yourself.

Me, I am going to continue my diet and get down to the 200 LB mark on my bathroom scale.

What is yours if any?
I resolved to make no resolutions...

D'oh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To have better vape gear..Mission accomplished:inlove:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

What is yours if any?
Made a thread like yours last week, and seems not to many want to share or are making any resolutions
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/what-are-your-2017-new-year-resolutions.296969/#post-1511716

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Haven't fully decided what this year's will be yet - there is too much room for improvement in my life all around, lol

Last year's resolution was to quit dual using and vape only. Jan 12 will be one full year w/o a smoke, so I would call that mission accomplished

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll leave mine here too:giggle::giggle::popcorn:
tumblr_ohvbs7D2F71sauua5o1_1280.jpg

VU Sponsors