Become a Patron!

Newb from TX

josemarcquez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello there. I'm also new in this vaping universe, and I'm thinking of upgrading. I got several choices; a. Aspire CF Sub Ohm with Atlantis, b. Aspire Premium Kit, c. Aspire CF Sub Ohm with Joyetech Delta 2 / Subtank Mini. Which one should i choose? Or is there any other choices?

JessyV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good luck, Jessy. I'll share some advice. Do not think about or try to quit smoking. It sounds counter-intuitive, but trust me on this. You just started vaping. For the next week or so, you will do it just because it is new to you, and because it is a pleasant experience. If you want to smoke, do it. In just a few short days, your body will adjust to getting its supply of nicotine from vaping. On a subconscious level, you mind will decide on its own that nicotine = vaping. Believe it or not, one day very soon you will light a cigarette and you will hate it. That will be your last one. Compared to vaping, cigarettes taste awful. Your body will start to think vape instead of smoke on its own. So... the gist is... don't pressure yourself to quit smoking. Do not try. Do not stress over it. You will just stop smoking because it will no longer be necessary. You can get what you need from vaping. You won't quit smoking. You will just stop smoking.
That makes sense, thanks for the advice! ^_^

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i find its easy to think of vaping as a hobby. at first its just small stuff. vape pens and egos but after a while instead of looking forward to smoking i look forward to getting the next mod or rebuilding my coil. now its less about the vaping and more about making the vape perfect.

JessyV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i find its easy to think of vaping as a hobby. at first its just small stuff. vape pens and egos but after a while instead of looking forward to smoking i look forward to getting the next mod or rebuilding my coil. now its less about the vaping and more about making the vape perfect.
Yeah i think thats what i may have to do. Not only just try and gradually replace smoking with vaping but actually have it be a part of my lifestyle. I was thinking about learning how to do the diy liquids. Still have a lot of research to do first though. I know someone that builds coils too so i may talk to them.

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have 100% vg i got at wal mart for three bucks lol. i dont make my own liquid but i do cut it with vg and if its to sweet malic acid

kami917

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah now these days I think it's more of a hobby than trying to quit smoking. didnt smoke 1 cig in 1month now. But damn I've gotta stop buying too much stuff lol. So far in bit over 2 month 6RDA and 4rba/rta, 1 genesis tank, 3 mech mod and 1 box mod.... Well I think vapor flask v2.1 is going to be my last box mod (hopefully)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors