Become a Patron!

Newbi

txhunter

Member For 4 Years
Hey new to site and kinda new to vaping, but i have a Nemiesis mechanical mod now with a Kenndy V3 and started with an Aspire Atlantis with an ESP 30, i was want to know about building an uregulated box mod in serise with mosfet would do for me over my mech. mod now. Would be more powerful and a noticeable difference to make it worth building. I am build a few coils now on my Kenndy around the .5 ohm range and would it allow me to build better coils. Last question is what are ya'll thought on the Kenndy V3 and do ya'll think their is something better for flavor. Thanks

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll move this to an area where it will get seen better to help you:) Welcome to VU, Glad you found us:)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
There are some great schematics on how to build what your looking for in the builders area.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's something about an unregulated series mod that you have to understand. It's double the voltage. Full time. You can get great power and clouds from one, but most everything you'll build for your single battery mods with just burn cotton on a series box. You'll want to build above .4 ohm or so. And if you do make the switch, enjoy. Just recently built one myself.

txhunter

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the info. I haven't made up my mind yet and i want some i can regulate i do know at least. I've tried mechanical mods and they are ok just not for me.

VU Sponsors