Become a Patron!

Newbie alert!

Derek.J.

Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone. I'm Derek and I'm new to vaping. I've been at it for about 3 weeks now. I started vaping because I want to quit smoking. I started with a Mi-pod recommended by my local vape shop. And I'm kicking myself for not switching sooner lol. I then wanted to try better things and was also suggested and bought a Vaporesso Switcher with the NRG tank. And I love it too. So with that being said, can anyone help me get the most I can out of it and still be safe? Like what battery to use, etc... Thank you in advance for all the help. Here's a pic of my stuff too.
e5befd3e326c0a53264d51e9302f9ae2.jpg
3b588acd9277ac11de6eb8bf792c74fa.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard, congrats quitting the smokes......:vino:

I never heard of the mod you speak of, I'm sure someone will chime in.....:wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Derek ...if you haven’t already try creating a thread in the forum under regulated mods

Include a few more details though it will help (wattage you want to vape at, mode you like using etc) any details you can think that will help others really

Derek.J.

Member For 3 Years
Welcome aboard Derek ...if you haven’t already try creating a thread in the forum under regulated mods

Include a few more details though it will help (wattage you want to vape at, mode you like using etc) any details you can think that will help others really
I'm just looking for general advice. But I will do that too. Thanks.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome and congrats on giving up the death sticks. You have made a good decision.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Congrats on quitting cigarettes!
Stay strong- you can do this!
:wave:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Check out the Battery Junkies forum for your battery questions. In general, you should be ok with genuine Sony, Samsung, or LG cells for 18650.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Derek.J. and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

For someone who has been vaping a month you sure are falling down the rabbit hole at a fast pace~! Kudos and good luck. Sorry I can't help you with your gear.

Derek.J.

Member For 3 Years
Welcome @Derek.J. and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

For someone who has been vaping a month you sure are falling down the rabbit hole at a fast pace~! Kudos and good luck. Sorry I can't help you with your gear.
Yeah unfortunately I do that sometimes. lol. And thank you.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone. I'm Derek and I'm new to vaping.

I must give you credit because I do not think you will be making any posts that myself and the other members will think you will be on the next news broadcast!~ Just MHO you must remember though~! Ha hah, LMFAO

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone. I'm Derek and I'm new to vaping. I've been at it for about 3 weeks now. I started vaping because I want to quit smoking. I started with a Mi-pod recommended by my local vape shop. And I'm kicking myself for not switching sooner lol. I then wanted to try better things and was also suggested and bought a Vaporesso Switcher with the NRG tank. And I love it too. So with that being said, can anyone help me get the most I can out of it and still be safe? Like what battery to use, etc... Thank you in advance for all the help.

Hi there

You got deep into it quick with all the toys!

On the batteries, why think so small - Car battery - meh . How about seeing if you can take over the Sendai battery. Maximum output of 40 megawatts and a capacity of 20 megawatt-hours. That should last a couple of weeks or so between charges - might be a little difficult to cart around though!

VU Sponsors