Newbie but an oldie

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cheers fellow vapers:)

I've been lurking and learning for a while now and decided to take the plunge into memberhood!

My vaping story is similar to most others. I was sick of the stinkies and as opportunity would have it, a woman selling vape kits out of her car showed up at my place of work one day and of the 9 smokers there, 7 of us bought. Of those original 7, 6 are still vaping.

That was a over a year ago and I've went from cheapo starter kits to mechs then regulated mods and have been mixing my own juice for the last 3-4 months.

I've come here many times for tips and tricks and you good folks have never let me down:)

On a side note, my mother who was a 50+ year 2p/day smoker became a vaper as well when I cajoled her into trying my then kit and had her last cig about a week later. Sadly the damage was already done and she was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer about 2 months later. The cancer was very aggressive and last September ma passed with both her boys holding her hands and telling her what a great job she'd done and how she'll live on through us and the grandchildren she left her indelible mark on with love, humor and patience.

I can now say my lot in life will be to change the mind of as many smokers as I can so perhaps they don't share ma's fate.

Cheers all and thanks for everything you've taught me already and will teach me in the future.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I'm sure you mom was proud of you and approves of what you are doing.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU :) You will love it here. Lots of info in one spot easy to find and lots of people willing to help :)

JamesD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry for your loss but glad there was love and family present.

VU Sponsors