Become a Patron!

Newbie here, need some advice

Hello.
I know that similar topics might be somewhere here, but I dont feel like I need to find them.
So...

Yesterday I bought my first e cig (ego ce4 (I know it's not great, but read below)).
I purchased 12mg nicotine liquid and filled it in. Now when I inhale my troath is in pain (at first everything is good, but later on it starts to feel weird). When I tried my friend's e cig (before month or so), everything was good, I liked it, but now mine feels weird.
Maybe it's because of 12mg liquid? Is there something else I need to know?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do you know the PG/VG ratio of the juice? One or the other might be causing the throat pain. PG has more kick to it than the VG.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Never saw it written that way before, so the remaining 12% is the nic and flavorings. Sounds like a higher PG ratio, to me, flavorings are typically in a PG base and possibly the nic they used to mix it, too. Maybe getting a higher VG mix with a reduced nic would help you.

Never saw it written that way before, so the remaining 12% is the nic and flavorings. Sounds like a higher PG ratio, to me, flavorings are typically in a PG base and possibly the nic they used to mix it, too. Maybe getting a higher VG mix with a reduced nic would help you.
Full text: PG 48%, VG 40%, Deionized Water 8%, Aroma Nicotine 1,2%. Did I purchased bad liquid? It looked nice and guy who sold me this reccomended this to me. :/

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Full text: PG 48%, VG 40%, Deionized Water 8%, Aroma Nicotine 1,2%. Did I purchased bad liquid? It looked nice and guy who sold me this reccomended this to me. :/
Keep the Ego & CE4.
Toss that liquid.
Buy better e-liquid.(Good Life Vapor/ Bulk E-Juice/ Yeti Vape/ Roar Vapor)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have usually on relabled Dekang.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The first bottles of juice I purchased were 80% PG and 20% VG. Plenty of throat hit but not a very satisfying vape for me. This is when I was brand new to vaping and didn't know much of anything about it. It sounds like this is not the right juice for you. I was looking for more vapor and less throat hit. The juice I vape on now is about 70% VG...some folks like more throat hit but I like more vapor production.

Posted via my phablet using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Keep the eGo but ditch the CE4 and the Liquid.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I still prefer the T-2 as the top mounted coil provides a warmer vape.

So stick that in your T-3 and vape on it!

Neener, neener.

Grimwald

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here in the states I would recommend just getting some glycerin from Walmart and adding a bit to your juice. That might smooth it out some and lower the nic level. If you can find some, add 20% to start and see how it does. Just do a small batch.

VU Sponsors