Become a Patron!

Newbie here with way too much tech. on his hands!

I recently told a couple friends of mine about how much fun I had one night smoking out of a "mod box vapor deal", lol. So, for christmas I have received from a bunch of family members and friends all wanting me to quit cigarettes , like, yesterday, the following items. Cloupor T6, Cloupor T8 (man if only they touched base with each other before spending big bucks on those, lol) a Cigreen 7 unregulated (whats that mean?) box, the apire nautilus mini starter kit (has worked most consistently thus far) and I have an aspire atlantis atomizer. I'll do a rundown on my questions with each.

T6 - no real issues (works with atlantis just fine)

T8 - what atomizer do I use with this guy ?? from the specs I read i would think the atlantis would do fine but i get the "check atomizer" flashing.

Cigreen 7 unregulated - Not sure what unregulated means, also, not sure which atomizer to pop on that bad boy and i am dying to use it.

and thats about it as far as issues go. I wish everything would start working a bit better because it's a lot of beautiful equipment but I guess my issue is figuring out which atomizer to use with the T8 and cigreen 7. That "check atomizer" flash is about the worst thing I've seen flash across a screen since the days of old computers that would freeze and shut down irrationally lol.

PLEASE if anyone could help I would love to send you some free juice of your choice.

[email protected]

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have an Atlantis. It wshould work on the t8. I think the t8 has an adjustable 510 connection. Which is what your atty sits on.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not familiar with the cigreen, and I only know what the Cloupers are. If Kizzer49 is correct, a flathead screwdriver can be used to extend the positive post of the T8 so that it makes contact with the Atlantis. The positive pin is the small pin in the center of the 510 connection point on the boxes ... if you can make it a bit taller, you might be able to get your Atlantis to fire on this box.

The Atlantis is the Atty to use with the Cloupers and probably the Cigreen as well. Unregulated means that you will vape at battery voltage. Most batteries we use start at 4.2 volts fully charged and should be recharged by the time you get them down to about 3.6 volts. Ohms law will regulate how much power you are using to heat your coils, so it will start hot at 4.2 volts and get cooler as you get closer to recharge time. Your Cloupers regulate output so you set the power and the boxes maintain the power until they need you to charge the batteries.

Your Nautilus mini will work well up to about 10-15 watts. Your Atlantis will hit it's sweet spot somewhere beyond 20 watts. Use the boxes to figure out what you like. And, do a little reading on Ohms Law to figure out how to drive the unregulated mod.

KappaCory

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Depends what alley you want to go down for the t6 and the t8, they handle any sub ohm tank easily and don't even get me started on their bad ass rda performance. Anything from a patriot to a darkhorse will run fantastic on either unit. If you're having problems with the Atlantis make sure your coil is situated properly and check your 510 pin to see if it needs adjusting. Most run their Atlantis around 30-40 watts. Should you decide to purchase a rda to do the manual dripping route, you should probably run in the area of .4 or higher to see them really shine, I've got a patriot on my t6 26 g kanthal at 16 wraps, dual coil. I'm able to push 100 watts through it just fine, beautiful vapor production and its about a 1.19 ohm build.

VU Sponsors