Newbie here

Discussion in 'How do I get started?' started by NoobVaper_Tallie, Oct 28, 2016.

1. NoobVaper_Tallie

NoobVaper_Tallie New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi, I just got my first mod and I'm waiting on my Samsung 25R battery to come in and my juices to too. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to get juices in the future and what flavors I should try??

2. fq06

fq06 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    For flavors you need to find out if your a fruit person or a dessert person. There are a ton of variations from straight fruit to creamy fruits and desserts to fruity desserts but most people lean one way or the other.

Best way to sample different flavors is to got to your local vape shop and sit at the bar, sample a bunch of flavors and chat for a while. Vape each of them for a little while, not just a hit or two unless a flavor is nasty of course.

Where to get? A million choices. Ohm vapor and the sauce LA are very good inexpensive brands, mech sauce is also good but the nicotine is not quite the same quality. They have a ton of flavors though. I would start with the local vape shop though, it will cost more per bottle but you will at least know you like what you are paying for. Once you get to know your preference you can move on to buying online for way cheaper prices and start buying 60ml to 120ml bottles for under $20.

3. NoobVaper_Tallie

NoobVaper_Tallie New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you

4. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Eclipse is coming! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Vapin4Joy and Markw4mms like this.
  5. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

6. Vapin4Joy

Vapin4Joy Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  7. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Noob

FΛDED likes this.
  8. SirRichardRear

SirRichardRear AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    +1 for thesaucela.com

LizClark0910 likes this.
  9. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Vape Wild offers a huge selection of flavors, great prices, fast shipping & lots of cool freebies.

10. LizClark0910

LizClark0910 Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I gotta try them out!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

11. Banshee

Banshee Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    The more variety the better. You can vape one flavor or flavor type too much to where you can't taste it. I tend to switch between fruity, dessert, spicy (like cinnamon roll) to mocha cappuccino, etc. My husband likes tangy flavors like lemon or orange and mints. We all have different tastes so it's hard to tell you what flavors to try. You'll need to experiment and find what you like. I like some coffee flavors while others hate them, but I hate tobacco flavors and many love those. It's all in your personal preference. If you can, do a search and find a reputable vape shop near you with good reviews. Go there when you have some time on your hands and try a lot of their flavors. Get a feel for what you like before you order online. I have a few flavors I order online and some I get from my local shop in Knoxville. As the shop gets to know you, they'll know what you like and be able to make suggestions.