Newbie in need of Help.

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Kyuss_79, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Kyuss_79

Kyuss_79 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi there, I’m, new to this. The previous vape I purchased was plug and play along with being my first vape purchase ever. It’s didn’t do anything for me. I bought another vape pen and cartridge from another company. I’m a little confused on how to get this going. I purchased the 99.9% Pure CBD Isolate 500mg - Vape Pen Starter Kit, along with 1 99.9% Pure CBD Isolate 500mg – Cartridge. Is there some kind of child lock deal going on here? Does something have to be unscrewed? I charged the unit, then screwed in a cartridge . I couldn’t draw a pull, I do understand how to change the voltage unit and turning the unit on via button presses. That all worked fine. How do I draw a pull. I apologize for my stupidity. A huge and sincere thank you to anyone who can offer me some insight on how to fire this thing up.

2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Do you maybe have a link from where you bought it? A lot of the pen units we typically use have to be turned on by pressing the button 5 times fast. Then you push the button as you draw.

Can't say I'm familiar with the one you have. I'll move this to the CBD section, too, in case others in that area would be more familiar.

Welcome to the forum Kyuss

lak611 likes this.
  3. Kyuss_79

Kyuss_79 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for the reply and welcome Huck. This is what I purchased.
    https://www.thefoggyforest.ca/product/pure-cbd-isolate-vape-starter-kit-canada/ I simply screwed the cart right to the pen. No puffage. I understand the 3 seconds of holding the button lets me change the voltage. When I hold on for 5 seconds it turns green. Then I let go of it and pressed the button again and then held and inhaled. I'm just not getting it lol.

4. gsmit1

gsmit1 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    How do I use the vape pen?
    The battery has a built-in child lock feature. To unlock the battery, press the button 5 times in quick succession. The LED will blink to confirm that it is unlocked and ready to go. Press and hold the button for 3 seconds and continue holding it while you draw the vapors in your lungs. Repeat until you are satisfied. You can re-activate the child lock by pressing the button 5 times in quick succession again.

Some batteries have adjustable voltage. Instructions on how to use it will be included with the battery.

https://www.thefoggyforest.ca/faq/
    :D

5. Kyuss_79

Kyuss_79 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Wow, I missed that, thank you gsmit1 for pointing it out.

gsmit1 likes this.
  6. gsmit1

gsmit1 Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    You bet :)

7. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    A lot of times on the pens, there's a button to push as you inhale. Look for something like that. Otherwise, call the company during business hours and speak to someone on the phone or chat online.