Become a Patron!

Newbie needs help, what tank(s) and mod should I get?

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am using a WOTOFO FLUX mod with Pro Flow tank using .2 and .3 ohm coils.
***Any ideas as to what all coils will work with this tank would be great!!

I vape at 25 watts so I would like to find a tank that use .5 - .6 ohm coils.

Also interested in ideas for a second mod that would be ideal for my "range". I like the simplicity of the FLUX and dont use temp so it's perfect for me, might get a second one (on sale for $30 right now, I paid $75) unless someone comes up with a better idea.

I have a Griffin 25 RTA but am not having much luck with it so I want to stick with tanks that use pre fab coils...for now

I'd like to find something versatile that I can use various coils in so I can try different things.

The wotofo pro flow coils are $18 plus shipping for 5 coils which is a bit steep, IMO.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

There are a lot of sales going on right now so I want to snatch up a few things while I have a chance to save some money but there are just SOOOOO many options and I dont know this stuff well enough to even make an educated guess.

eightvape and wotofo are preferred vendors but am open to others. EightVape has some really great prices and 30% off on select tanks right now so I dont see how I can beat that!

Trying to hit the wotofo50...40...30 codes to get some coils but they aren't working.
***Not sure what time their clock resets to a new day so I can try to get better than 20%

Am headed out shopping and will check this post for replies later tonight then place some orders.

Thanks!!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapresso makes some good mods. The revenger kit comes with the nrg tank. A good combo but I think it he coils ohm lower than our liking

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Get a Dovpo MVV or a tesla III. Both of those are inexpensive and are awesome mods with no frills and they just work.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I really like the tank I have but I use it at 6 Watts (though it does go from 6 to 100).
and if you want to ever buy anything at the best price- except for special sale prices like this weekend, you should check out the website: webcrawler.
You can search for anything there like, T3s tanks or- clearomizer, or the name of the pass-through Style internal battery Innokin MVP4 that I use that has lots of mah. That website is the way I get my coils cheaper than the stores I go to tell me they can even buy them, and I get them from America. If you want something that ships from America make sure that when you filter your search and you want the lowest price to show at the top of the list, make sure that the country you want it to ship from is in green and the rest you put in Black by tapping them, and for the options above that to filter, make sure that the arrow pointing down on the right of the list of icons is green and the rest are black. I had wished that I had learned about that when I was new! I paid $75 a year ago for the MVP for at his shop nearby and using this website I got one for $45 plus shipping.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am using a WOTOFO FLUX mod with Pro Flow tank using .2 and .3 ohm coils.
***Any ideas as to what all coils will work with this tank would be great!!

I vape at 25 watts so I would like to find a tank that use .5 - .6 ohm coils.

Also interested in ideas for a second mod that would be ideal for my "range". I like the simplicity of the FLUX and dont use temp so it's perfect for me, might get a second one (on sale for $30 right now, I paid $75) unless someone comes up with a better idea.

I have a Griffin 25 RTA but am not having much luck with it so I want to stick with tanks that use pre fab coils...for now

I'd like to find something versatile that I can use various coils in so I can try different things.

The wotofo pro flow coils are $18 plus shipping for 5 coils which is a bit steep, IMO.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

There are a lot of sales going on right now so I want to snatch up a few things while I have a chance to save some money but there are just SOOOOO many options and I dont know this stuff well enough to even make an educated guess.

eightvape and wotofo are preferred vendors but am open to others. EightVape has some really great prices and 30% off on select tanks right now so I dont see how I can beat that!

Trying to hit the wotofo50...40...30 codes to get some coils but they aren't working.
***Not sure what time their clock resets to a new day so I can try to get better than 20%

Am headed out shopping and will check this post for replies later tonight then place some orders.

Thanks!!!

Think you'd enjoy the Smoant Naboo kit then add a Wotofo Faris to change up. That's what I'm doing. The Naboo tank is a good one for prebuilds and the Faris to me can't be touched in flavor, but you have to build in it.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I checked out SMOK’s Mag Grip today at my local vape shop. If I was in the market for a single battery mod, the thing is as ergonomically perfect as I imagine it can be. Build quality is exceptional, it looks cool, and has great features. If you want a dual battery, the Mag Kit would be my choice. Sadly I already have both single battery and dual battery mods, and at this point I’m in the market for a dual battery regulated squonker. I’m leaning towards the GeekVape GBOX. Has a nice balance of functionality and design, the ergonomics seem sound too. Also it doesn’t use of those squishy silicone bottles, and that may be a good thing, though some people like em.

In terms of tanks, I love my SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast. Had I done my homework and known about the TFV12, I would probably have held out for that.

I’d stay away from smaller RTAs though, the build deck on something like the UD Zephyrus (good quality tank though it is) is frustratingly small to build on, and it’s easy to build your coils too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors