Become a Patron!

Newbie Question!

Lance4prez

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went to my local vape store and got some zombie juice (house juice) and the vape lady said since I have a Alien 220w TC with a V8-Q4 coil that I should get a thicker juice? I don't know if maybe she was trying to save me from my coil drinking my juice or something. Anywho, she ask me my Nic level, which I said 3, and then she said she was going to give me Max. I'll post the bottle. I think she gave me 70/30 PG/VG. Why would she give me such high PG after I told her I am new to vaping? I was wanting more of a 50/50 at least. Any tips on why she might have done that? Should I request a higher VG mix next time?
52939801edc877478e29bc4e0cfd8158.jpg
af5b7467c052f93b8f8c0e43469536c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Only part of your question posted :)

Lance4prez

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw the juice almost makes my tongue feel numb lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Usually max means maximum VG

I know a lot of juice makers have started reversing the numbers for 70/30 to mean 70% vg and 30% pg instead of the standard we are used to

Next time, insist on getting what you want

That is my 2 cents, as you asked, lol

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Usually 3 max pertains 3mg nic max vg. Max vg can be really 80% because the flavorings are usually in pg making up 20 %. So therefor unless they use concentrates in vg which most places do not do.

Lance4prez

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you guys so much for the tips!!! Means a lot

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't think she knows what the hell she's doing lol. 70% VG works fine with your tank/coil. She got it ass-backwards.

Lance4prez

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah.... I thought I would give house juice a try. I think I will stick to name brand juices from now on

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah.... I thought I would give house juice a try. I think I will stick to name brand juices from now on.

If house juice means getting more affordable juice & you need that, be more instant in what you want. Any vendor be it brick & mortar or in the ether ought to not have any problem in giving the customer what the customer wants. If they do have a problem with that, yes you then take your money to another place of business, or higher quality / brand name level of product.

Of course, I am not suggesting you be a jerk about it. Be polite but firm in what you want, it's called being assertive, it can and does work. Well, it might. You're not out anything except finding another vendor in case it does not. Gee, not sure anyone visiting here could help with suggestions of vendors, ... ;) :)

JustYourAverageVapeGuy

Member For 3 Years
I think you may be confused. I've never seen a shop that sells max PG juice (I've actually never seen one that sells anything > 50% PG. (But I've only been to like 7 different shops and all were in my area so maybe there are other places where that's normal.)

I'd assume she gave you max VG, which is what you want. 50/50 juice doesn't really vape well below 0.4Ω. Looking online I see that the atty you're talking about is 0.15Ω, which would mean you would want 70+% VG

Just my 2 cents anyways

VU Sponsors