Become a Patron!

Newbie question

Derek.J.

Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone. I just bought a Vaporesso Switcher with the NRG tank. I'm very new to vaping and I'm very happy with this product. I would like to know how I can get the most I can out of my setup. It's all factory still from the box. I'm currently using the GT8 coil, but it comes with a GT4 also. I'm currently vaping in the 60-80 watt range and I haven't messed with any temperature controls. I'm mainly focused on good flavor and making the coils or core last as long as possible. I've had it a week and already had to replace the coil. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Derek.J. and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I do not have an experience with your setup so the best advice I can give is learn how to do it on your own. That is how I found out what works best for me and none of the advice I received ever helped when I had an issue with any of my gear~! Good Luck

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My son has a Vaporesso Revenger with a Cascade tank. He was going through coils really fast, too. Last week I told him to close up his air flow just a bit so that he's sure to have juice being pulled onto the coil. The trick is to get enough air but not too much - you want to balance air flow and juice flow by adjustment of the tank's airflow mechanism and the strength of your draw. You always want enough juice coming onto the coil so you don't burn it dry.

The opposite is true, too, where if you draw too hard, or you draw right but don't have enough air, you will flood the coil and end up with a mouth full of juice. So it will be easy to know if you've gone too far in the opposite direction. :blech:

Anyway, after my son adjusted the airflow, he's run the same coil ever since. Seems to have worked.

Me, I buy tanks that can use Vaporesso ccell coils. They last a really long time. I'm a cheapskate, and will not buy a tank that uses coils that are $5 each, and last two or three days (or a tank or two).

Last edited:

VU Sponsors