Newbie Squonker (hopefully)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We'll change to my original plan guys I won't be getting the Dripbox 160 after all managed to get in a pre order for ....

lost-vape-drone-bf-squonker-dna250.png

Although I still plan to get a hadaly have got the below tank on a slow boat from China

11.jpg

Well excited might even change my name to SquonkPin! LoL

I haven't looked at any of the RDTAs that squonk - yet

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I haven't looked at any of the RDTAs that squonk - yet

There's only 2 squonking RDTAs I know of the Bombertech Pindad and the Cthulhu Gaia (got both coming) can't quite let go of tanks yet lol

But I meant have you seen this from Psyclone Vapes thier new RDA ...follow on from the Hadaly

hqdefault.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
There's only 2 squonking RDTAs I know of the Bombertech Pindad and the Cthulhu Gaia (got both coming) can't quite let go of tanks yet lol

But I meant have you seen this from Psyclone Vapes thier new RDA ...follow on from the Hadaly

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, I have looked it over - but couldn't make it through that vid, lol. Would probably go for it but I'm having to cool my jets on getting new stuff for awhile :(

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah, I have looked it over - but couldn't make it through that vid, lol. Would probably go for it but I'm having to cool my jets on getting new stuff for awhile :(

Know what you mean on the vid much prefer Jai reviews he is impartial i like to think anyway

Sucks not getting bits :( been there for last few months myself been too skint after xmas hence why this post been running so long and I still don't have a squonker

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Know what you mean on the vid much prefer Jai reviews he is impartial i like to think anyway

Sucks not getting bits :( been there for last few months myself been too skint after xmas hence why this post been running so long and I still don't have a squonker

Jai personally hates me and as far as impartial, not at all. He's not very skilled either.

He chased me all around this forum calling me names with his funky little girlfriend. I won't watch one of his vids to save my life.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

hqdefault.jpg

Check out the Dome on Todd's reviews

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Jai personally hates me and as far as impartial, not at all. He's not very skilled either.

He chased me all around this forum calling me names with his funky little girlfriend. I won't watch one of his vids to save my life.

Edited: irrational jibberish on my part

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Did say consider ignored originally

But can't do that as I still watch Jai's reviews that and I'm actually unable to ignore now

Last edited:

Islandswamp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have four DNA 200 squonkers, you can vape at 20 watts or 175, dependant on your style and atty.

Also DNA 40 squonkers work just fine with the right atty and coil. Same with the mech's. There is a whole new world squonking.

I lost count how many I have, but I know it's more than 25 mods, they all serve a purpose with the right atty and coils. Definitely the most flavorful vape you'll find with anything I can think of.

Some of those look really nice. I have been mostly using my Voopoo Drag with a Voopoo Demon RDA, but I've wanted to try squonking because I dislike dripping when it's a hassle. I ordered the Council of Vapor Wraith because I found one for 30 bucks. The Demon RDA has a squonk pin so I
might use that eventually, but the coils I'm currently running vape best at 100-120 watts. I'm going to have to find a different build or single coil atomizer if I want to work with the 80 watts the Wraith puts out. I guess it's time to bone up on my coil building knowledge.

Is there a particular gauge/wraps you recommend for a mod like the wraith? I can wrap my own alright but I usually use premade coils,

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some of those look really nice. I have been mostly using my Voopoo Drag with a Voopoo Demon RDA, but I've wanted to try squonking because I dislike dripping when it's a hassle. I ordered the Council of Vapor Wraith because I found one for 30 bucks. The Demon RDA has a squonk pin so I
might use that eventually, but the coils I'm currently running vape best at 100-120 watts. I'm going to have to find a different build or single coil atomizer if I want to work with the 80 watts the Wraith puts out. I guess it's time to bone up on my coil building knowledge.

Is there a particular gauge/wraps you recommend for a mod like the wraith? I can wrap my own alright but I usually use premade coils,
Are you talking about a single or dual coil?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Man this was ages ago to be fair my comments above seem irrational as I've personally got nothing against the guy so I'm gonna edit some of them

Thanks for dragging this one back out though island got to fix an error of judgement :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors