Newbie to CBD Vaping Dab wax vs. CBD oil which last longer and gives more bang for the buck

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Roamer, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Roamer

Roamer New Member

Blog Posts:
    I am new to vaping and I want to start vaping CBD. I am on some what of a tight budget so I need to get the most I can out my equipment and CBD oil or wax. Im confused on which would last longer. I would be a moderate user. I dont plan to be a heavy vaper. Can anyone please give me some guidance before I dump money into this adventure.

2. Mazul

Mazul New Member

Blog Posts:
    I am a complete noob at this. My wife and I started taking CBD tincture with terpenes. For the costs I have seen it seems a much better value to take tinctures than trying to dab or vape CBD.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  3. BigNasty

BigNasty Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    depending on the state medibles are the long haul option.
    Terpenes are the flavor do not be scared of them. example myrcene which is found in mangos has a health positive benefit besides tasting fucking awesome but offer a booster to the cbd.

I am lucky I live in a rec state and pick up cbd only flower, wax, edibles and injest it how I see fit for me ad my pain relief. Great example is I have dried flower that is 22% cbd with 0 thc, I can cruise around with it and not be worried I am going to get busted. Any other non medical/rec state I would be worried about going to the hell to jail, if it was in tincture/wax/extracted form the FDA and dea could still screw with me.

4. Localurking

Localurking New Member

Blog Posts:
    CBD alone wont get u stoned... wax/shatter will be the most potent, but material is usually chosen and run for high THC...