Become a Patron!

Hypermole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So it's really dead,.. I'm sorry man. Just about anything else is gonna need outside batteries. On kits i kind of feel dumb suggesting anything else after the failure.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/E-Cig-Starter-Kits-E-Cigarette-s/70.htm

Don't feel that way it's electronics Anything can happen. They are replacing it so it's all good. I'm not going to let a little lost e-joice spoil my day and neither should you. I'm thankful for everyone's support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm glad they are making you whole, innokin rarely has a faulty products but they do stand behind their name.

On another option for you, outside of innokin, you're looking at replaceable battery. Check out that link, and the vtcmini is great for a good, small little single battery powerhouse and you can get it with a new and all out the door.

Hypermole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really appreciate your advice! I am still looking for the best and simplest device with the best price with the best customer service and warranty.
Any suggestions are welcome. I think I saw one that looked just like the innokin without the USB cover somewhere. The 36mg nicotine is a little thick but I would prefer to not have to deal with the removable batteries. Anyone find a deal that is priced right? The guy's at MFS are very helpful but are closed right now.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again

Hypermole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm glad they are making you whole, innokin rarely has a faulty products but they do stand behind their name.

On another option for you, outside of innokin, you're looking at replaceable battery. Check out that link, and the vtcmini is great for a good, small little single battery powerhouse and you can get it with a new and all out the door.

Hi Again,

I don't know where to find the vtcmini? Can you provide a link..?
I was able to find a YouTube video on how to refill a GreenSmoke and I must say they work great for now.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go to breazy.com they may have just what you need

have a nice day

Hypermole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Again,

I'd still like to steer clear of removable batteries (I have to many already).

Thanks Again

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks Again,

I'd still like to steer clear of removable batteries (I have to many already).

Thanks Again
Well, the vTCmini is a removable battery. About your only options outside of the pen styles with stationary batteries would be smok, innokin and most of the dna200s
The DNA mods are ultra technical, smok are hit or miss, and innokin is NORMALLY one of the most reliable companies out there.
There was an original evicvtc that had a stationary lipo pack, but I don't know much about it.

Hypermole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks.
What aabout the Eleaf iJust2 Starter Kit?
Any known problem issues?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I think the removable batteries option is this best idea. The mods that you can't if the batteries crap out that's it it's done. But the ones you can you just buy a new set and off you go

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But if you want a mod but in a stick check out the" aura" it's pretty sweet I just won one and so far for a compact it's nice as shit

have a nice day

VU Sponsors