Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you fine peeps, you prolly have heard this a 1000 times or more but here it goes, I'm new at this and would like to start making my own e-juices, no idea where to start or where to get the supplies so I'm trying here, I have a MVP 2.0 and an Aspire Nautilus BDC/BVC, I'm doing this to stop smoking, I have a couple of flavors I really like, Beetle Juice, Strawberry Lemonaid, Mixed Fruit any thing that is real sweet and I'm not out cloud chasing out for the taste, I've been vaping for about a month and I really like it a whole lot better than real cig's, ok so let me have it, Thanks

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well There is a lot of info in the DIY E Liquid Section.Start reading the threads. To start a 1 flavor juice would be easiest. Like if you like Strawberry--- - { 1 starter Kit Vender Link] --- http://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3 Post asking for recommendations for a good vender for a stand alone Strawberry favor concentrate. But you will need some equipment either starter kit from I DIY E-liquid vender or help putting together a List.You need Glass 50 or 100 mil beakers. Some different sised syringes 1 mil 3 or 5 mil 10 mil. Maybe a small plastic or Stainless steel funnel to pour the juice into individual bottles. Empty plastic or glass 10 mil to 30 mil e-liquid bottles. Then safety glasses and some sort of protective gloves like nitrite when handling nicotine solution. From a Diy E-liquid vender you need a bottle of PG and a Bottle of VG. You can see how a starter kit can be usefull just to give DIY a try.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Closing this thread... duplicate... please see your thread in ASK AN EXPERT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors