Become a Patron!

Newvaping.com

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Has anyone ordered from newvaping.com? I'm in the US and they are in the UK (so shipping might be more) but I'm also hoping they will not charge an "adult signature" fee. I'm only interested because they have a device I can't find anywhere else.
I had no idea where to post this...

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I actually wanted a Vaporesso Tartget PM80se (18650 battery) but can't find one anywhere so settled for the PM80 (internal battery which is fine) Even Sourcemore doesn't have either one in stock.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never bought from them but I have heard of them. Being in the UK it's hard to say if they will ship to USA with signature service. It's a gamble. I placed 2 orders with 2 different US retailers in the last month or so and neither of them shipped with signature service, yet they did back when the new regulations went into effect.

Whether or not NewVaping will charge a fee for signature is easy, just go though checkout and when you get to the shipping page it will tell you. You don't have to give them your payment info if you don't want to.

I've looked and can't find them anywhere else. Sorry.

Be careful, google lists a bunch of fake chinese vape sites you need to steer clear of. You'll know them when you see them because they all have generic site logo that will say "Vape Shop", Vapor", "Vape" or "Vape" with a liquid drop before it. Example vapeeach.com and vaporcheapest.com and vapingjust.com

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok... now I'm really trippin. All I did was look at the site (quite sure I didn't enter an e-mail or subscribe... at least not intentionally) Now I'm getting e-mails from them. Hey, I'm getting older (63) and do have occasional "brain farts" but very good with computers and internet so... WTF? My "spidey sense" says no to this one (unless someone else can confirm they are legit and have ordered from them)

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All I did was look at the site (quite sure I didn't enter an e-mail or subscribe... at least not intentionally) Now I'm getting e-mails from them.

I have heard of that happening on people with smartphones. I guess they can access certain data on a phone and auto-subscribe you to emails lists.

That's why my phone is strictly for calls and texts pretty much.

If that happened to me they wouldn't get a dime from me even if they are "legit". I don't like that kinda shit.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As I stated in your ad, they only ship to UK and EU so they aren't an option for ya anyhow.

VU Sponsors