Become a Patron!

Next Generation MTL tanks Part 2

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I don't like fiddle... and RTAs seem to me to be a whole basket full of fiddle. If I could find a tank that could fills itself I'd be a customer for life.

I will admit I'm a bit of a mod junkie. I've been trying to find another Smoant Knight, but seems they've fallen off the face of the earth. I do like me some stealth mods in the side-by-side style. Hoping that Nautilus will drop in my Knight.
Bahahaha
Yea, they are awful fiddly!

I'm pretty sure I've seen the knight on sale somewhere. Either gearbest, fasttech, 3fvape or efun. I put them in order of most likely to have it.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If anyone spots a zelo kit on sale let me know. I have some 3rd shifts in my future so I might miss out. I'm hoping NWvape has them priced fairly. I do think aspiire is trying to create a demand for them by the long ass wait.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If anyone spots a zelo kit on sale let me know. I have some 3rd shifts in my future so I might miss out. I'm hoping NWvape has them priced fairly. I do think aspiire is trying to create a demand for them by the long ass wait.
No sweat

-Hey! Appreciate that Artemis... Ended up ordering from Sweet Vapes due to the fact they had that 70W Tesla Stealth in stock and I'm a sucker for a side-by-side mod.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I obtained the Nautilus 2 tank today. I think this one will survive my drops. It is so similar to the older nautilus but easier to use so far. Not a lot to say. It's MTL and works like it should. I haven't tried the 0.7ohm coil. I don't know if my lungs can handle it. I plan on using triton mini claptons in this tank. Tank is easy to fill. Only downside is: if one needs to change the coil the tank needs to be empty (but you MTL folks probably know that). :) I need to pick up a few more to compensate for the Nautilus tanks I broke in the past 6 months.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I don't like fiddle... and RTAs seem to me to be a whole basket full of fiddle. If I could find a tank that could fills itself I'd be a customer for life.

I will admit I'm a bit of a mod junkie. I've been trying to find another Smoant Knight, but seems they've fallen off the face of the earth. I do like me some stealth mods in the side-by-side style. Hoping that Nautilus will drop in my Knight.
Easiest tank to fill I've ever owned = Atlantis Mega.But that thing is not exactly a MTL even on the smallest hole it is very whooshy.

https://www.peakvapor.com/atlantis-mega-sub-ohm-tank.html

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where are y'all picking your BVC coils up at?
I always get them from MyFreedonSmokes. Usually around $10 and they ship fast.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never used VaporShark but they have these.
7a6494dd6c9d611fd2699693d2ed73c4.jpg

I can't remember if I ever ordered from them. I did find a coupon code for first time customers. NEWMFS15 P.S. @snake94115 Thanks for the "heads up" on this offer. I hope it will last a few days.

Ditto but I prefer the 1.8 ohm Clapton's.Which are currently like $9.
Looks like I'll be stocking up later today.

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/rep...-triton-2-mini-clapton-replacement-coils.html

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard that triton coils work in nautilus but I've never tried them.

The Triton Mini Coils will.I'm currently rocking a Nautilus on a iStick TC40W at 15 watts while vaping Teal by AWDIV.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the red nautilus 2, then I liked it that much I got the zelos kit two days later. I always liked the 1.8 coils with the nautilus mini so I thought hell, why not! And it has very good flavor, I was disappointed with the nautilus x but this oen has definitely lived up to the nautilus and the mini.
Also I recently tried the kayfun mini, I'd recommend this for a very good mtl rta.
I have had the serpent mini for three months but they are both decent tanks.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I have twelve rtas altogether ;D

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ snake *high five* I still use the istick 40wtc every day, and its the mod that got me to quit full time. After sub ohm tanks not hitting the spot at all!

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
Finally got fed up with buying coils and picked up a RTA, OSB engine nano last week. Very impressed, just a simple 28g kanthal build 1.5 ohms. Have the airflow turned way down to about 1\8 open,works great, full tank of juice lasts almost two days at 15 watts

Sent from my PLT7100G using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Finally got fed up with buying coils and picked up a RTA, OSB engine nano last week. Very impressed, just a simple 28g kanthal build 1.5 ohms. Have the airflow turned way down to about 1\8 open,works great, full tank of juice lasts almost two days at 15 watts

Sent from my PLT7100G using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting that info. I kept reading about them, kept thinking it wouldn't be for me, but I'm definitely more interested. Gonna keep my eyes peeled for a really good deal, or a trade.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Best part of mtl for me is the battery life.
A vaporshark dna30 with a kf3 mini will last almost all day. - and they so tiny
121ad3015a01f0e55e2acca58bf507c2.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Best part of mtl for me is the battery life.
A vaporshark dna30 with a kf3 mini will last almost all day. - and they so tiny
121ad3015a01f0e55e2acca58bf507c2.jpg

Absolutely! No matter what kind of tank I've used, tight draw or more airy. I vape it MTL style, have only single batt mods and always get more than a full day - almost 2 days, depending on the build. I use far less juice the many people outside of this thread, too, LOL.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kayfuns are a great tank :) i agree though, mtl does give good battery life & i do use less juice. My friend goes through 30ml a day with his baby beast. I fill my Triton mini once a day

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely! No matter what kind of tank I've used, tight draw or more airy. I vape it MTL style, have only single batt mods and always get more than a full day - almost 2 days, depending on the build. I use far less juice the many people outside of this thread, too, LOL.
My vaping habits are eclectic at best.I just went from using a baby beast almost all day to switching it up to a Nautilus 1.8 ohm clapton

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been a while since I posted here, in fact, I don't even get notifications of new posts in this thread anymore. Quick recap:
Digiflavor Siren is a very good flavor, fairly well built MTL rta. The air flow is a bit too loose for my taste but I think many here will like it.
Nautilus/OBS mini (FT naming)...meh! save your money, didn't care much for it.
Vika Fantasy (FT clone) if you liked the Klonebuki, you'll love this one. Takes the same coils as the Nautilus/Kabuki, still a bottom fill, same screw type air flow. Very good flavor. You can use the Cleito (I think) glass, but not the 120's. You can use the 5 ml Cleito? glass though it looks like a very short snake with a big hernia.
As of late I've been enamored with squonking, both DL and MTL. Speed Revolution rda, Origen Little rda and rta, all very, very nice MTL atties.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been a while since I posted here, in fact, I don't even get notifications of new posts in this thread anymore. Quick recap:
Digiflavor Siren is a very good flavor, fairly well built MTL rta. The air flow is a bit too loose for my taste but I think many here will like it.
Nautilus/OBS mini (FT naming)...meh! save your money, didn't care much for it.
Vika Fantasy (FT clone) if you liked the Klonebuki, you'll love this one. Takes the same coils as the Nautilus/Kabuki, still a bottom fill, same screw type air flow. Very good flavor. You can use the Cleito (I think) glass, but not the 120's. You can use the 5 ml Cleito? glass though it looks like a very short snake with a big hernia.
As of late I've been enamored with squonking, both DL and MTL. Speed Revolution rda, Origen Little rda and rta, all very, very nice MTL atties.
Nice little selection.
To solve the zero notification weirdness make sure you're subscribed to this thread.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to be back "home" in the land of the MTL where clouds are those fluffy things up in the sky and flavor is king. I have been squonking 70% of the time, but still MTL. I've been using very few tanks lately, mostly Allerias and Vika fantasy. I like the Vika and probably the authentic is better than the clone, I will get one as soon as my check book recovers from the last shopping spree.
I ended up clicking on the unwatch thread and then watch thread a couple of times, it seems to have worked out the kinks.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to be back "home" in the land of the MTL where clouds are those fluffy things up in the sky and flavor is king. I have been squonking 70% of the time, but still MTL. I've been using very few tanks lately, mostly Allerias and Vika fantasy. I like the Vika and probably the authentic is better than the clone, I will get one as soon as my check book recovers from the last shopping spree.
I ended up clicking on the unwatch thread and then watch thread a couple of times, it seems to have worked out the kinks.
No shopping for me until I recover from our trip to Santa Cruz.Which included a live Band performance dancing and drinking until closing at the bowling alley.Yes a bowling alley.

http://boardwalkbowl.com/coasters-bar-grill

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
The coil Control is nice with ss316, but IMHO, the power delivery in boost mode with kanthal is just as good.
I'm running an avocado with 24g kA1 on the Procyon right now and it's fantastic

I am still in a raging although well hidden fit. I read a while ago that Provape was going to close in Aug. 2018 so I did not rush and buy a Procyon right away. Imagine how pissed I was when they closed way way way before 2018! I love tube mods because when I started vaping there were no box mods and tubes were what we used outside of a cig-a-like and ego. So tubes just feel natural to me. Boxes are still not what feels best but they have the newest and most versatile tech and style. So a Procyon with 60 watt capability was right up my alley because I vape between 25 and 60 watts for my direct lung vaping (super oversized fog machine sub tanks require much more power and I certainly have plenty of tanks and the mods to power them at high wattages. I drip mostly and 38 to 50 is where I vape 90% of the time) I M to L from 12 to 18 watts using high nic tobacco flavor liquids. Other than the AIO I only use Nautilus original and mini tanks to M to L. Damn it I wish I bought a Procyon or multiple units as back ups for the next 20 to 30 years. BIG DOH!! rings inside my head whenever I look at my other Provape products or I hear "Procyon, provape, provari).

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am still in a raging although well hidden fit. I read a while ago that Provape was going to close in Aug. 2018 so I did not rush and buy a Procyon right away. Imagine how pissed I was when they closed way way way before 2018! I love tube mods because when I started vaping there were no box mods and tubes were what we used outside of a cig-a-like and ego. So tubes just feel natural to me. Boxes are still not what feels best but they have the newest and most versatile tech and style. So a Procyon with 60 watt capability was right up my alley because I vape between 25 and 60 watts for my direct lung vaping (super oversized fog machine sub tanks require much more power and I certainly have plenty of tanks and the mods to power them at high wattages. I drip mostly and 38 to 50 is where I vape 90% of the time) I M to L from 12 to 18 watts using high nic tobacco flavor liquids. Other than the AIO I only use Nautilus original and mini tanks to M to L. Damn it I wish I bought a Procyon or multiple units as back ups for the next 20 to 30 years. BIG DOH!! rings inside my head whenever I look at my other Provape products or I hear "Procyon, provape, provari).
I hear ya! As soon as I read they were going oob, I sent my Procyon and radius60 in for general service.
You can still find some of the tubes on see of euro sites like cloud9; or so.ive heard.

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ust admit, I love my other mods but I bought a Radius 60w just to have one. My G2s and Slices are getting a short break for now, squonking has me in its grasp!
I have one everything they've made along with Okl, DNA, sx35o, squonk and mechmods.
Everything gets equal use with me; I especially like using the Procyon and radius. The Procyon with a hadalay or bambino is actually a nice vape.
That said, I would trade the Procyon for a good parallel mechbox :)

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't see a price listed.
How much are they?

BAM crew
Roughly $450 Australian. You have to contact him via PM or something, he's just about finished with the series mods, there is a waiting list. From what I know, one of the people on the list just dropped off! You stand a good chance to get one! Let's see is @DogMan will jump in. He told me about the site!

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
Not sure why I would want a Provari.
Especially now that I have way better mods.
And most of my collection are Innokin devices/tanks.
Innokin makes great safe and incredibly reliable tough products. I just want a quality regulated tube mod that can offer more than 50 watts....not much more than 50 maybe 60 even 70. Although the more I think about it 50 is actually good.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ust admit, I love my other mods but I bought a Radius 60w just to have one. My G2s and Slices are getting a short break for now, squonking has me in its grasp!
I honestly never liked the look of the Radius.
I've never tried squonking.

VU Sponsors