Become a Patron!

Ni200, 26ga build

Can anyone recommend a build with ni200, 26ga wire? I bought it and later found out that it can be used almost for nothing. I own a smok alien mod and o wotofo troll v2 rda. Can I build something with this wire?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Can anyone recommend a build with ni200, 26ga wire? I bought it and later found out that it can be used almost for nothing. I own a smok alien mod and o wotofo troll v2 rda. Can I build something with this wire?

Photo of the wire
a4cfba1d82f6937fb0129ee9998d5dd6.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could do a simple single coil build but be prepared to be underwhelmed if you've never vaped nickel. Considering the potential risk and lack of performance, I would ditch the nickel for SS wire if you are interested in doing TC.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I remember correctly 10 wraps and a 3.5 id should get you .1, that's where you want to be with a nickel build. Make sure the coil spaced as you can't dry fire nickel.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Single coil? With TC mod?

Yes, single coil and using a tc mod. Make sure the atty and mod are at room temp and then lock your resistence. People say you should keep it below 500 degrees and that's what I generally did for the brief period I vaped nickel. Unfortunately, it's a real cool vape at anything below 500, imo.

VU Sponsors