Become a Patron!

ni200 coil vaping in a Herkules

Mipado

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One word can sum in up...Blah

the Kanthal coils taste so much better. using a IPV3 Li upgraded to 200w(not that it matters for ni200) with trying diff temps between 300f and 550f, the vape seems dry and flavorless. the juice was popejuice sanity serum (tastes just like Breakfast at teleos Milk, but less expensive (its a 70&vg mix)

ill be trying the ni200 coils in the kanger subtank, and will post my results then

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's disappointing, just took delivery of a Freemax Pro and Herakles today as well as getting additional 5 x pack of Herakles Ni200 0.2 coils.

Will try the Kanthal in the Herakles first now, so that I can taste test the difference between the coils.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering why Ni200 coils for my Herakles are cheaper than the standard kanthal coils in a 5pk. Only been using the Ni200 for a week, and flavor is ok, vapor is so-so. The black Herakles does look sweet on my Vapor Shark though.

itsmrkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm actually glad I stumbled across this. I've been contemplating on picking up a tank with some ni200 coil packs and now I'm glad I didn't. I've got a smok tfv4 on a sigelei 150 tc and I was starting to get excited when I heard they were going to release some tc coil packs. Guess I'll stick with the quad coil pack then.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

shadows69

Member For 4 Years
My Herakles never really had any flavor, I even put the Triton rba on it and still no flavor. I get good clouds but no real flavor. I think the crown (which is my favorite tank to date) and the Smok tfv4 are the best tanks to date right now.

I have had it for 3 days running ni200 coil and the favor is great and vapor production is good too. Iam happy w it. Got it on my sigelei 75watt

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using Nickel in a Matrix tank and it's fine. Don't forget no coils get real good taste until they "break in" for like a half a day. Some brands are better than others though.

VU Sponsors