Become a Patron!

Nic Buzz w/ 0 Nicotine?

BrigSnip

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, an odd thing happened this morning. I was vaping a 0mg liquid; one I've been using for a while. About five or six deep puffs in, I got the symptoms of a nicotine buzz. Lightheadedness, a little jittery, and a "weird" feeling. What gives? A few things:
-I re-checked the bottle. 0mg nicotine. Nothing was done to the contents.
-The tank, drip tip, and airflow ring were all cleaned yesterday, so there's no left-over juice from the last flavor in there.
-The coil is new and primed with the 0mg juice, so there's no left-over in it.

The juice is Jeckyl and Hyde's Lanyon flavor, 0mg. Using a Tobeco SuperTank Mini, airflow all the way open, with a new 0.5 Ohm coil. The mod is an iStick Pico Mega at 34 watts.

Nate. H

Member For 4 Years
So, an odd thing happened this morning. I was vaping a 0mg liquid; one I've been using for a while. About five or six deep puffs in, I got the symptoms of a nicotine buzz. Lightheadedness, a little jittery, and a "weird" feeling. What gives? A few things:
-I re-checked the bottle. 0mg nicotine. Nothing was done to the contents.
-The tank, drip tip, and airflow ring were all cleaned yesterday, so there's no left-over juice from the last flavor in there.
-The coil is new and primed with the 0mg juice, so there's no left-over in it.

The juice is Jeckyl and Hyde's Lanyon flavor, 0mg. Using a Tobeco SuperTank Mini, airflow all the way open, with a new 0.5 Ohm coil. The mod is an iStick Pico Mega at 34 watts.
Lol im not a doctor or anything but i believe you were light headed because you werent getting the right ratio of oxygen in your blood because you were filling your lungs with vapor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nate. H

Member For 4 Years
Lol im not a doctor or anything but i believe you were light headed because you werent getting the right ratio of oxygen in your blood because you were filling your lungs with vapor.

Ive also had this happen doing breathe exercises, so too much o2 can do it too. Or the juice has nic in it due to manufacture error.

VU Sponsors