Become a Patron!

Nic levels depending upon tank and mod...

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, I have a question...
I started out with my Halo Triton at 18mg of nic, then down to 12. I understand that when one turns to a sub ohm tank, that due to the massive amount of juice one vaporizes that it is recommended to drastically lower your nic level. It was suggested to me to lower from 18 down to 6 or 9. After realizing I wasn't ready for sub ohm vaping yet, I scaled back and am now using a Provari 2.5 with a Nautilus. I am still vaping on 6 and occasionally 3, but is it necessary with a Nautilus to lower the nic levels too? I was wondering what the juice consumption was compared to a Herakles tank, for example.
The reason why I am asking is that either my juice is so damn tasty (and it is quite tasty), or the nic level is a bit too low for me, because I am taking a lot more drags off of my mod, so... I might not be getting the vaping satisfaction that I was with my Halo Triton at 12. To be honest, I am getting more sensitive to the nicotine tingle, but I was thinking about dropping to 9 for my Nautilus.
Thanks in advance, and I apologize for the noob question.

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do feel the "peppery" of the nic at 12, but I think 6 is too low. I am going to mix it to try to get 9...

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am going to bump it back up to 9 and 12. I feel that I lowered my nic level too soon; I shouldn't be vaping as much as I am, thanks everyone! Dis anyone else notice this when they dropped their nic level too soon?

VU Sponsors