Become a Patron!

Nic river web site

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
Am I the only one that has major issues with Nic River's web site ?

Pages that take just f o r e v e r to load....WORSE than dial up was !!
And heven forbid you hit back !! Thats good for at least a few minute freeze up..
Drop boxes that disappear before you can make a selection, are unresponsive or just take you the wrong place,,,repetitively, over and over, again and again.
Navigation links that might as well say YOU CANT GET THERE FROM HERE !!!
Account wish list's that when your ready to actually order are unavailable or simply vanish from being.

I thought maybe my tablet just had issues there,,,,but now I get the identical results with my lap top too.

Just call me fustrated venting vinny...:headbang:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I had that problem some weeks ago with Abstrakt Vapes.
Both laptop and desktop. It did it the whole day.
I asked around and some told me to turn off my Anti Virus and it would work but I was not going to do that.
I used Internet Explorer and a friend told me to try another browser. So I used Chrome and I had success.
Try a different Browser and see what happens.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Am I the only one that has major issues with Nic River's web site ?

Pages that take just f o r e v e r to load....WORSE than dial up was !!
And heven forbid you hit back !! Thats good for at least a few minute freeze up..
Drop boxes that disappear before you can make a selection, are unresponsive or just take you the wrong place,,,repetitively, over and over, again and again.
Navigation links that might as well say YOU CANT GET THERE FROM HERE !!!
Account wish list's that when your ready to actually order are unavailable or simply vanish from being.

I thought maybe my tablet just had issues there,,,,but now I get the identical results with my lap top too.

Just call me fustrated venting vinny...:headbang:

Works fine here and everything I clicked loaded fast, both on my PC and iPhone.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It is working okay for me.
But for some reason the wish list is not working...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
It is working okay for me.
But for some reason the wish list is not working...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
There is a issue with the wish list, but it has been addressed on a other forum. NR is working on the issue but I doubt they will fix it during this sale :D

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
Well, I'm using chrome on both the tablet and the laptop, but the laptop does have IE also.
I'll give it a try today with IE and see if its any different...

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have trouble with ECX usually. That site is a train wreck. Nic River is kinda bad too sometimes from desktop. But on mobile it works better for me.

VU Sponsors