Become a Patron!

Nic Rush Range - Lumo Liquids

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look and give my opinion on a Nicotine Salts range from Lumo Liquids called Nic Rush. The Nic Rush Range was supplied for the purpose of this review by Matt from Lumo Liquids and Vapercrew.

https://www.lumoliquids.co.uk/

http://www.vapercrew.com/

Lumo Liquids are an e-liquid manufacturing, producing their own e-liquids as well as being the sole manufacturing and supplier of VaperCrew, Nic Salts, Mutha Puffa, Fire Rebel, Cloudy Reef, Baker’s Fog and Bubaloon e-liquid brands. Based in Swansea, South Wales they supply a vast selection of 10ml e-liquids as well as 30ml and 120ml short fills.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual before i crack on with the review this section has information taken from the manufactures website:

About Us

Excellence in Eliquid Manufacturing

At Lumo Liquids, we’re passionate about eliquid quality and we already have a proven track record in meeting the rigorous standards demanded by the MHRA. We currently produce over 1 million eliquid bottles per month and we’re growing fast!
We’re based at a dedicated 60,000 sq ft state-of-the-art facility in South Wales. Our team has held an MHRA GMP licence for over 21 years, working with global brands in the pharmaceutical, food and nicotine delivery industries.

To ensure our eliquids exceed the standards required by the TPD, we only use fully traceable pharma/EP grade ingredients, along with vaping-specific flavours blended to exclusive formulations from the creatives at VaperCrew.

Our eliquids embody our unrivalled combination of scientific knowledge, flavour creativity, manufacturing experience and the finest ingredients.

We command the best for our eliquid brands. We will deliver the same for yours.

Lumo’s experience, quality disciplines and accreditations are unrivalled in the global eliquid market. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture of quality in all we do, from sourcing ingredients and manufacturing products, to serving our clients and nurturing strong business relationships. Quality is key to our success, and yours.

How can we help you?

Lumo are the sole manufacturer and supplier of the VaperCrew, Nic Salts, Mutha Puffa, Fire Rebel, Cloudy Reef, Baker’s Fog and Bubaloon blended eliquid collections, in addition to our own collection of mono-flavoured eliquids. In total, we offer over 60 branded and OEM flavours, with price points and packages available to suit everyone from international corporations to independent vape shops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nic Saits

I don't use nic salts under normal circumstances, in fact i vape using 3mg. However i have had a couple of nic salts ranges to test and have started to see the benefits of them even for a vaper like me. I do find myself in circumstances when during the day i am not going to get many opportunities to have a vape and when i do it will only be 3 of 4 draws a few times throughout the day and that's it. When i am in situations like this rather than DL i MTL and do up the mg but find i can't go too high as it's just far too harsh so getting the nic fix i need on these days is a struggle. While testing the ranges of nic salts i have been sent i have had situations like this but the high mg without the harshness has been a Godsend and a few vapes and i have been satisfied.

NIC RUSH RANGE

The Nic Rush Range is a Nicotine Salts range of e-liquids and consists of 6 flavours, there is also a Nic Rush 18mg nicotine salts nic shot available. The range are fully TPD compliant and come in just the one size option which is 10ml dropper bottles. Again only one strength is available which is 20mg and the VG/PG ratio of the e-liquids are 50/50. I received all 6 e-liquids in the range to try, which are:

Rich Tobacco

Cool Menthol

Blue Crystal / Heisenburger

Strawberry Burst

Iced Fruit

Candy Blast

Review Continued Below:

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Review Continued:

Testing Equipment

I have been using the Nic Rush range over a period of time while testing various devices suitable for nic salts so not all flavours were tried using the same devices so for consistency i then tried all 5 flavours on 2 devices, the Aspire Nautilus Pod device and the Innokin EQ.

My Experience Trying The Nic Rush Range

Rich Tobacco
https://www.lumoliquids.co.uk/nicrush/pr...our/50_50/

On opening the bottle a Virginia leaf tobacco aroma hits me with woody and slightly smokey undertones. The Inhale is a smooth rolling tobacco flavour along the lines of Amber leaf, although nothing said in their description i detect a slight smokiness in the background though very much subdued just adding smooth depth. The Exhale see's a more Woody and earthiness accompany the Virginia leaf Tobacco giving the e-liquid a layered taste. The Aftertaste is very much back to the inhale, tobacco with a slight smokey quality. A very nice Tobacco flavour.

SCORE 9/10

Cool Menthol

On opening the bottle a very fresh mint flavour fills the nostrils. The inhale see's a very clean cut spearmint with coolant making it clean and refreshing. The Exhale doesn't change just a simple fresh flavour leaving a fresh minty aftertaste.

SCORE 8/10

Blue Crystal / Heisenburger

On opening the bottle the aroma was fruity with a strong presence of menthol. The inhale is very fruity but more of a combined berry mix rather than individual identifiable fruits, a menthol herbal boiled sweet flavour is very evident, subtle on some inhales much stronger on others. The flavour combination tastes strange to start with but it grew on me until it got very addictive. The Exhale see's the fruit withdraw slightly into the background with the herbal menthol flavour much more evident to now dominate, coolant starts to becomes evident but not overdone. The After taste is a very pleasant refreshing sweet menthol flavour with mixed berry undertones, this is a very nice e-liquid.

SCORE 9/10

Strawberry Burst

On opening the bottle the aroma is one of a bowl of ripe Strawberries sprinkled generously with sugar. The Inhale see's a ripe authentic Strawberry taste in the fore with a very sweet background. The Exhale see's the sweetness blending with the strawberry making the flavour slightly jam like but with just a hint of cool. The aftertaste is a cracking fresh Strawberry taste, sweet yes but less so than the inhale and exhale.

SCORE 8.5/10

Iced Fruit

On opening the bottle i was hit by a medley of flavours, Blackcurrant, Anise, Blueberry, Menthol and spearmint all evident and not as a merged flavour but each with a clear identity. The inhale see's an ice menthol fruit combo with great depth and very well crafted. In the Red corner we have ice-menthol with spearmint acting as a very reliable corner man, the Blue corner see's the tag team of Blueberry and Blackcurrant complimenting each other perfectly. The overall e-liquid is kept under control by the referee which i can best describe as an anise like flavour at times keeping a low profile at others being much more evident. The Exhale see's all the flavours are still evident but ice menthol very much with spearmint alongside is winning the bout leaving a cool menthol and spearmint aftertaste with just a touch of fruit.

SCORE 9.25/10

Candy Blast

On opening the bottle the aroma is a Cotton Candy with fruit and when taking a deeper smell citrus becomes evident as well as both Blueberry and Pomegranate becoming identifiable. This is nice, the inhale is Cotton Candy layered with Blueberries and juicy Pomegranate pips popping out bursts of flavour. Very much in the background is an unsweetened Lemon allowing for sharpness to cut through the mainly sweet liquid which works with the Pomegranate very well. The exhale is almost identical to the inhale apart from instead of Blueberry and Pomegranate sharing equal limelight Pomegranate steals the show with Cotton Candy keeping the Lemon from doing anything apart from releasing refreshing citrus bursts. The aftertaste is Pomegranate with a sweet Cotton Candy background. A top-notch flavour.

SCORE 9.5/10

Final Thoughts

A good mix of simple and more complex nic salts flavours, not too keen on Cool Menthol while Rich Tobacco was a supberb Tobacco flavour. The stand out flavours for me were Iced Fruit and Candy Blast.

I would once again like to thank Matt from Lumo Liquids and Vapercrew for supplying the Nic Rush range of nicotine salts e-liquids for the purpose of this review.

https://www.lumoliquids.co.uk/

http://www.vapercrew.com/

VU Sponsors