Become a Patron!

Nice change of pace

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thought i would check in and tell my story. Coming from ecf this is a nice change of pace.

Ive smoked cigarettes for the last 15 years. Ive tried to quit a few times, tried switching to dipping, even tried the "electronic cigs", you know the cheap ones from the gas station. Nothing seemed to work and i really didnt care to stop smoking. Couple months ago i was talking to my mom, who has smoked for the better part of 30 years, she said she was vaping now. I stewed over it for a bit and decided to give it a try. went on to good ole ebay and ordered an ego-t. figured for 12$ what could it hurt. went to my local vape store and found 2 flavors i liked. Decided memorial day weekend i would give it a try. So that friday i tried vaping all night, surprisingly i was extremely satisfied. The next morning i had a normal cigarette, but continued to vape the rest of the day.

So after that first weekend i was officially an ex smoker. problem was my ego was only lasting me about 4-5 hrs. First thing tuesday i went down to my vape shop and picked up an itaste MVP 2. i did a ton of research before hand and knew i was paying a little more. I was in aww. it was like going from a ole pick up truck to a cadillac. Then i got into ordering my juice online which was way cheaper than my local store. Im still using cheap tanks for my all day vaping. About a week ago i picked up a rebuildable dripping atty (igo-l). took me a few tries but i got coil building down pat now, GAME CHANGER! Still using my mvp so im running coils around 1.1-1.5 with cotton wicks, but we all gotta start somewhere. Now im looking into rba's, mech mods, and diy juice.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome , happy its working out . Thanks for spreading the word.

VU Sponsors