Become a Patron!

Nickel Wire Build

Hey Guys,

I am really new to the DNA 40 devices and trying to build some good coils with 28g Ni200 Pure Nickel Wire. I have been watching video after video and following instructions and tips to the letter, but I am just got getting any vapor out of a single coil build. I have checked my connections, spacing in the coil, and tried japanesse cotton and regular cotton. Nothing seems to be working. I am also hitting temperature control very quickly i have lowered the watts but still hitting it.

Anyone have any ideas/tips/etc.?

Using a Hana Modz DNA 40 with a authentic Hobo V2.1.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Up the the temprature? Try something like 420-450 degrees and see where that gets you.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What atomizer are you building on? Can you post pictures?
Oh and yes, I run my atomizer at 480-500F. The vapor output is poor otherwise.

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm running at 470F and at 30w no problems on a sub tank mini!

Last edited:

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for the short time i had a vaporshark DNA40 in my hands, i would run a single coils 14 wraps of 28ga around a 3/32" screw driver. on a derringer RDA. I would run at about 23 watts and 420 degrees

riblet

Member For 4 Years
I'm running a single coil 28ga 11 wraps 3mm 430deg at 20w, and I'm getting good vapor and flavor. .1-.09

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new to the game but I have to ask, pure nickel res or non res ? I have some non res that was given to me and not quite sure what to do with it. Any input would be great

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm new to the game but I have to ask, pure nickel res or non res ? I have some non res that was given to me and not quite sure what to do with it. Any input would be great

ni200

VU Sponsors