Become a Patron!

Nicotiene question

Smokeless

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi! I a have been vaping for about two months now. Currently at 12mg of nic. Recently bought the aspire nautilus mini premium kit with an aspire vv 1100 mah battery. I love it so far. As a pack a day smoker I haven't picked up the cigs at all, so happy. I have a question about reducing my nic. Started having headaches. I think I could go down on my nic but the three juices I'm using( as with many premium juices I've found) jump from 12mg to 6mg. That seems like a big jump and I don't want to start smoking again. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depending on your current PG/VG blend, you can add distilled water (thinner juice) or vegetable glycerin (VG - will thicken juice)... either will dilute your current nicotine level.

Smokeless

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure about the pg/vg but I will check on that. My favorite is the propaganda illuminati. Really appreciate the reply.

Found it.. It's 40/60. What would you add?

Last edited:

Smokeless

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have decided to buy a 6mg and 3mg nicotine of the same flavor and mix those together. Why I didn't think of this before is beyond me. I also spelled nicotine wrong haha.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I quit nicotine by having several tanks with different levels of nicotine in them. If I was just sitting around and vaping I would use the lower level nicotine. If I felt a little edgy I would take a few hits of juice with higher level of nicotine. I went from 18mg to 0mg in just a few weeks, over a year ago and have no need for nicotine now. Even after smoking for over 45 years, I don't think I was addicted to the nicotine, it was one of the other things in the cigs that kept me hooked.

Smokeless

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I
I quit nicotine by having several tanks with different levels of nicotine in them. If I was just sitting around and vaping I would use the lower level nicotine. If I felt a little edgy I would take a few hits of juice with higher level of nicotine. I went from 18mg to 0mg in just a few weeks, over a year ago and have no need for nicotine now. Even after smoking for over 45 years, I don't think I was addicted to the nicotine, it was one of the other things in the cigs that kept me hooked.
appreciate your input. Didn't think about doing that. Sounds like a good idea.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? Wow not only do I feel dumb but still at a loss...

ally

If you think about it like this it will help: you have a dilution of 50% of something, and another dilution of 25% of something. If you mix them together in equal proportions (let's say 10ml of each, or it would be 100ml of each - the amount makes no difference) the dilution becomes somewhere in the middle (easiest to add the figures together and then divide by 2). Make sense? You dilution couldn't become 75%, since it's a dilution!

Smokeless

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you think about it like this it will help: you have a dilution of 50% of something, and another dilution of 25% of something. If you mix them together in equal proportions (let's say 10ml of each, or it would be 100ml of each - the amount makes no difference) the dilution becomes somewhere in the middle (easiest to add the figures together and then divide by 2). Make sense? You dilution couldn't become 75%, since it's a dilution!
Yeah.... That makes sense. Thanks

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
exactly what i mean !! inawera has a vanilla that is wicked strong peppery and that is as close as i have came so far
You could try FA Black Pepper. In a 5ml sample size, I've dipped a toothpick into the flavoring bottle and swirled it into a finished mix before. Or, for larger mixes, you could make a dilution of FA Black Pepper and play around with percentages or drops. The one I did with the toothpick was for a slight hint of pepper and I really enjoyed that. It wasn't prominent, but you could tell it was there.

INW Vanilla has a wicked strong peppery taste? WOW! And Cool!

VU Sponsors