jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I normally mix with 60 - 72mg PG nicotine. But I have seen some comments or videos in which people mention to dilute the nicotine based.

I am understanding this right? People are buying 100 or 72 then dilute it down to say 50mg?

If this is correct is some benefit in place in doing this? Wondering if I am missing out on something by not doing this and just putting my 60mg right into my bottle? :confused:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
there are pros and cons to both. I could argue both sides if I wanted, the best thing to do is what makes the most sense to you :).

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
there are pros and cons to both.
Thanks for posting I guess this is the missing item I am wondering about or cant seem to find, what if any benefits are in place of doing this?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for posting I guess this is the missing item I am wondering about or cant seem to find, what if any benefits are in place of doing this?
some simply just do not like having higher concentrate nic around, some find it easier to measure, some like a base closer to what they are mixing so they can pretty much add flavor which can make mixing easier if you already have a handful of vapes that are ADVs, and some believe having a pre diluted base leaves less room for higher mg pockets in their juice. ..... those are just off the top of my head. I use 100mg to save space in my freezer lol but its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other really. its all about what makes you feel most comfortable really when it comes to mixing nicotine

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
its all about what makes you feel most comfortable really when it comes to mixing nicotine
Thank you - this is pretty much what I was leaning towards but wanted see what other thought - thanks for posting and happy vaping.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if people do that, but it is possible some people do. I don't, but hey whatever floats your boat. To me at least, the main point of having 100mg nic is to use less to avoid your flavors getting thrown out of wack.

I agree with this. If you dilute it, you have to add more to reach your desired nic level. Doing so can have a negative effect on your juices flavor.

Just mix with what you have. I use 100mg VG based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I agree with this. If you dilute it, you have to add more to reach your desired nic level. Doing so can have a negative effect on your juices flavor.

Just mix with what you have. I use 100mg VG based.

kinda but not really. 100mg diluted to 6mg or 24 mg diluted to 6 mg is still 6 mg no matter how you got there.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
kinda but not really. 100mg diluted to 6mg is still 6 mg no matter how you got there.

Hmm now that I think about, that’s probably true. I read somewhere it would hurt your flavor a long time ago and never questioned it.

Ok so with that point out the window lol, it could make it hard to get your desired vg/pg level. If I had diluted pg nic, it would be hard for me to get to 80vg/20pg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hmm now that I think about, that’s probably true. I read somewhere it would hurt your flavor a long time ago and never questioned it.

Ok so with that point out the window lol, it could make it hard to get your desired vg/pg level. If I had diluted pg nic, it would be hard for me to get to 80vg/20pg

correct, and I edit my post to make a little more sence. but yes you are right about that. depending on your desired pg/vg ratio and the base you have it could be difficult to make something precise. all nic starts as pure and is diluted with wither PG or VG or both and sold to us at whatever stregth we desire. some folks just dont care as long as it is close enough. I have a buddy who buys 12 mg and dumps flavoring in and calls it good lol no measuring no calculator haha, to each thier own I guess. I vape max VG so PG/VG is less important to me as long as I have my 3mg ending number. sometimes Im at 86% VG and sometimes 98% VG.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
correct, and I edit my post to make a little more sence. but yes you are right about that. depending on your desired pg/vg ratio and the base you have it could be difficult to make something precise. all nic starts as pure and is diluted with wither PG or VG or both and sold to us at whatever stregth we desire. some folks just dont care as long as it is close enough. I have a buddy who buys 12 mg and dumps flavoring in and calls it good lol no measuring no calculator haha, to each thier own I guess. I vape max VG so PG/VG is less important to me as long as I have my 3mg ending number. sometimes Im at 86% VG and sometimes 98% VG.

I blame nicotine river for not shipping my nicotine for 10 days (so far) I forgot what it’s like to use nic

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I blame nicotine river for not shipping my nicotine for 10 days (so far) I forgot what it’s like to use nic

lol

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good Point...Wish I had this fact under my belt when I first started mixing 3-1/2 years ago.... I bought 4-120ml/100mg PG bottles of nicotine...still sitting in the freezer collecting dust...doh...maybe AndriaD wants to buy it ;)

VU Sponsors