Become a Patron!

Nicotine question

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok i order 3mg flavor less nicotine from fusion flavors swissnic, i had them mix it 65/35. it came sealed but they only sell 100% pg or vg, or 50/50, but you can have them mix what you want if you order 50/50, so im guessing they remixed and resealed it, i should just be able to add my flavors and vape it right or wrong? cause i feel weird i don't know how to explain it really, kind of jittery i guess, i notice it last a bit, then i got up about 630am and i was fine, right up till about a hour ago, then i started to feel weird. not sure if they put to much or not enough, i don't know what to do. the liquid is clear very clear, there is a very notice able smell of nicotine, i don't taste it, but I haven't tried it alone either, best before 2018 or 2019, sept. there is a lot # but i can't find any thing on google on how to check it. not really sure what to do here

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ok i order 3mg flavor less nicotine from fusion flavors swissnic, i had them mix it 65/35. it came sealed but they only sell 100% pg or vg, or 50/50, but you can have them mix what you want if you order 50/50, so im guessing they remixed and resealed it, i should just be able to add my flavors and vape it right or wrong? cause i feel weird i don't know how to explain it really, kind of jittery i guess, i notice it last a bit, then i got up about 630am and i was fine, right up till about a hour ago, then i started to feel weird. not sure if they put to much or not enough, i don't know what to do. the liquid is clear very clear, there is a very notice able smell of nicotine, i don't taste it, but I haven't tried it alone either, best before 2018 or 2019, sept. there is a lot # but i can't find any thing on google on how to check it. not really sure what to do here

Well, you said all that, but you didn't say a single word about the strength of nicotine -- usually, "flavorless" nicotine is sold is VERY high strengths; you're supposed to add it to recipes in minuscule amounts, not just add flavors to it!

No, wait.. I see you did say you ordered 3mg nicotine... which makes no sense at all, really, but if you wanna waste your money on other people's PG/Vg, go right ahead. But the way you're doing it... ordering a low strength and then adding flavors to it, is completely bass-ackward.

Andria

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, you said all that, but you didn't say a single word about the strength of nicotine -- usually, "flavorless" nicotine is sold is VERY high strengths; you're supposed to add it to recipes in minuscule amounts, not just add flavors to it!

No, wait.. I see you did say you ordered 3mg nicotine... which makes no sense at all, really, but if you wanna waste your money on other people's PG/Vg, go right ahead. But the way you're doing it... ordering a low strength and then adding flavors to it, is completely bass-ackward.

Andria
look at the first few words 3mg nicotine, i order it that way cause it was a bit cheaper and money is a bit tight

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
plus i did it this way to get a feel for mixing my own liquids, i thought it would be easier to just add flavor and test how i do

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
plus i did it this way to get a feel for mixing my own liquids, i thought it would be easier to just add flavor and test how i do
You can buy PG and VG at most pharmacies. I buy 500ml bottles and pay about $22.00 Canadian for 1 of each. I mix 20/80 so PG lasts me a long time. (1pg to 5vg)
You can order your nicotine in a variety of strengths. I use 100mg/ml. Easy math. For 100ml of 3mg ejuice, use 3 ml of nicotine base (100mg/ml)
That way, all you have to order is your flavoring. I got my nicotine locally from a local vendor that mixes his own brand to sell. 120ml of 100mg nicotine base for $45.00. (For $5 he delivered it to my door) next day.
120ml of nicotine base is a lot.. enough for 40 100ml bottles of juice at 3mg.

You can also mix flavorless (odorless) juice if you need to sneak a puff in the bathroom at work..lol

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I agree with @gbalkam it's a better idea to get your VG/PG and nic separately. Then just mix to what you want, it's not difficult and is a better way to learn how to mix than buying premixed. So yeah, Get some VG/PG and some 100 mg nic, I recommend from vaperstek, good smooth nicotine. Find a e juice calculator and enjoy.

Side note - An added benefit with mixing your own is that you can change the PG/VG content if you want something else down the line.

VU Sponsors