Become a Patron!

Nicotine River Flavors, Muted?

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am I the only one that feels like the flavors from here are a bit muted then the ones from Bull City ETC...? I just got an RY4 from Nicotine River and i taste nothing in my mix. I even put it up to 13 percent. Let me know what you think. AM I the only one that feels like this?

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use both BCV and Nicotine River interchangeably and haven't noticed any variations in the flavors. What exactly is the offending RY4?

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use both BCV and Nicotine River interchangeably and haven't noticed any variations in the flavors. What exactly is the offending RY4?
I bought a few flavors and they dont seem to pop like other company's flavors.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've not noticed any differences between the two.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess RY4 double by TFA isn't for me. I thought it was muted but I guess its just not a strong flavor.

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
I just got 4oz of RY4 double from NR 2 weeks ago and it seems the same as it was last fall...
I use it at like 6% with other tobacco flavors and at like 12% stand alone,,but it's not a super strong RY4 flavor..Personally, I've tried a whole slew of RY4's and havent found what I'd call a strong one yet..

VU Sponsors