Become a Patron!

Nicotine Test

Ok, so I vape once maybe twice a week. I vaped around 15 hits at 3 nic on sunday. Will The nic be out of my urine come Friday? Can I pass the Test or should I reschedule it?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Blood 1-3 days

The nicotine will metabolize in the liver and change to Cotinine. 1-20 days in the urine. It really depends on the person how long it stays in the system. If it were me I'd reschedule.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Blood 1-3 days

The nicotine will metabolize in the liver and change to Cotinine. 1-20 days in the urine. It really depends on the person how long it stays in the system. If it were me I'd reschedule.

For a blood test nicotine has a metabolic half life of 20 hours so you need 5 to 6 of those half life cycles for it to become undetectable.

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that sounds dramatic. If you don't mind me asking, why the heck would someone test you for nicotine?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now that sounds dramatic. If you don't mind me asking, why the heck would someone test you for nicotine?

Because the ANTZ think nicotine = smoking; they consider nicotine 2nd only to the antichrist in terms of evil; and they're evil fascist nanny control-freaks who are looking for ANY opportunity to demonize anyone who uses any substance they disapprove of; insurance companies love that mindset because it allows them to charge you more.

Andria

VU Sponsors