Become a Patron!

Nicpure labs LLC sues Fda!!!

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I absolutely loved reading this article. a big F-U to the FDA. glad somebody had the horsepower to take them to court. You'd need big guns to take on the FDA.. but somebodys got to keep them in check. Their 'regulations' are so obvious in regard to their intentions..

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder if they can see my house up on top of that pedestal theyre standing on.

Dont get me wrong, what theyre doing is good and hopefully more companies follow suit, but they are pretty up their own ass about it. Saying shit like they are at the forefront of the industry, and they are the lone voice giving credence to all the other voices, its a bit self contrived and arrogant.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wonder if they can see my house up on top of that pedestal theyre standing on.

Dont get me wrong, what theyre doing is good and hopefully more companies follow suit, but they are pretty up their own ass about it. Saying shit like they are at the forefront of the industry, and they are the lone voice giving credence to all the other voices, its a bit self contrived and arrogant.

Do you mean Nicpure? Yes, agreed, but im sure we can also agree they aren't the most relevant, at least to me. Never had their products, im sure alot of vapers havent. At least theyre fighting for the right team.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Double posted- oops!

Last edited:

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're Halo eliquid. That's a pretty big deal.

I never had their stuff. Those Halo flavors look like they are the type youd get at the gas station, only made in the US. Single note, simplified type stuff. Not that that is a bad thing, just not my bag.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
They're Halo eliquid. That's a pretty big deal.

I may stand corrected, but is that not the crappy juice they sell in Convenience stores? my understanding was nicpure was the manufacturer of disposable, gas station type cigarettes, and low end juice. If im not mistaken, its true it is a big deal, but i figure to enthusiast vapers... that product itself is more or less 'irrelevant'.
Or maybe im just making myself sound silly

EDIT- i guess mythical od thinks the same. or were missing something. but i do see your point huck.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never had their stuff. Those Halo flavors look like they are the type youd get at the gas station, only made in the US. Single note, simplified type stuff. Not that that is a bad thing, just not my bag.
Not at all! Halo was what I discovered during my first week of vaping once I discovered forums. My first kit was a Halo Triton, and that along with their Tribeca juice was what sold me on vaping. Many of us here started back then with Halo equipment and juice :)

VU Sponsors