Nicvape Flavors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I talked with the executive vice president of Nicvapes..he is sending me some samples to try out their flavorings.. These flavors are supposed to rival TFA, Cap, and FW.. but are not as strong as flavor arts/baker's flavors..

check out the website.. pay attention, as they claim they are made specially for us vapors..;)

Edit:

Vaping Underground standing discount

Name: Vaping Underground Member Discount

Discounts: 10% all products excluding nicotine

Coupon Code: VAPINGUNDERGROUND

Goes live Saturday 12:01am

http://www.nicvape.com/DIY-Juice-Flavors/E-Flavors

I have to say, these flavors have done well with me playing around with them..
in fact I see a bunch of TFA, LO, and Cap being boxed up, for me to be using these ;)

yes we had a bumpy start, but the people at Nicvape are truly shinning right now with these flavors!
try them out and post up what you think.. :)

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
NicVape is pleased to announce our new product line, “E-Flavors”, flavor concentrates that have been engineered specifically for the vaping industry.

• Independently Tested to be Diacetyl & Acetyl Propionyl (2,3-Pentanedione) FREE!
  • Need only 1/2 as much flavoring as other brands.
  • Certificates of Analysis available on “NICTRACE”, located on the NicVape Website.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Once I get mine, and toss a few recipes together, will let you all know how well I like them.. ;)
Will link Linc here lol.. so he can peep in on this thread from time to time..

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You know we are always interested in more flavors. :p

They look expensive but I am interested and what you come up with.
Keep us posted.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oooh nice. I'm always up for another vendor to jump into the game. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
well.. I nope Linc is paying attention on this.. ;)
prehaps he might consider some sort of discount for us..
seeing that we are all special and what not :p

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting - not as strong as FA flavors, but more than twice the price....they'd have to be really good to compete!

see, that is where i get lost too.. but!!

once i get ahold of the flavoring, can tell better..
i do know Linc will be watching this thread and is working on something for us here..
i am trying hard to be patient! :)

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will be interested to see how this turns out! Before getting into DIY Juice I vaped several of nicvapes flavors that were pretty good, Black Cherry Cola and Coumarin Pipe Tobacco come to mind! They were very competitively priced so I'm surprised to hear of this proposed high pricing!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I would love to support this company. However, the prices are insane.

hang in, i know Linc is working on something for us..
he really is a very nice guy and this company is less than 30 min away from my house..
i'd hate to play stalk the executive vip :p haha!!

im leaning to the carolina tobacco.. i have a few different brands of that, as well as my own home made..
curious to see if they will start selling diy in the shops.. if so, one is less than 5 min from my house..
hmm.. decissions and tastes.. and already have juice lined up to mix..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
OMG..

Linc.. I <3 you long time!! haha!! will be mixing tonight..
I do have pix of what all he sent to me.. and I am just amazed.
He sent every single flavor Nicvape carries. I am amazed..
Haven't tried anything yet, but I will be in a couple hours..
I do have some work to get done tonight.. so will try to squeeze in a mix session after..

2014-10-29 16.46.36.jpg 2014-10-29 16.48.53.jpg 2014-10-29 16.47.51.jpg

I like the way they package.. everything in ziplocks.. nice and neatly organized, there is stickers on each flavor box, and each flavor is shrink wrapped..
no strong odors in the house because of the flavoring.. and a package I need to sit down and read.

I do know now, this company has mds, and each flavor is made especially for vaping..

one sec.. will crack a seal open and tell how strong it is..

nicvape bottle.png

I like the bottle.. tells batch # and! manufacturer date made..

I opened the cream de mint and dropped 2% into a 15ml bottle.. not bad.. my mouth is now all nice and creamy mint..
fairly light, could go up to 4% but.. i wouldn't want to over do it..

will tinker some more.. and omg, Linc.. I hope you are wearing a big smile right now, thank you very much for letting me sample these.. :)

please excuse my camera, it is a piece.. and not a very good one..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
2014-10-29 17.17.59.jpg

I finally opened the last one.. the bubble gum flavor is in a nice glass bottle, with all info on it, and shrink wrapped..

looks to be 11 fruits..
1 root beer, and i really! want to try that one..
3 mints
2 different kinds of cinnamon and vanillas
and 4 tobaccos..

i hear they will be keeping an eye on the flavors and will be adding more once fully tested.
I like that. :)

Linc Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NicVape’s 25% OFF DIY Sale
www.nicvape.com
Coupon Code: DIY25
Expires: November 15th 2014
Applies to:
E-Flavors Flavor Concentrates (Under DIY Juice Flavors)
Propylene Glycol
Vegetable Glycerin
DIY Bottles (Amber Glass & LDPE Plastic)
Syringes & Blunt Tip Needles
Measuring Beakers & Graduated Cylinders
Safety Gloves

Linc
EVP NicVape

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to Vaping Underground, @Linc Williams :D

nice coupon!! haha!! okies yall, i will try to run thru the flavors between tonight and tomorrow..
any requests for juice recipes for me to mix up, lemme know..

thank you, Linc for your kindness and willing to help out in the vape world.. we need more of this.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to check out the site, and they'd have to be absolutely amazing for the price. Even with the 25% discount, for example the Vanilla comes to 5.99. And then there's a $1.50 handling fee, which is separate from shipping?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
this is what impresses me:
What is NicVape?
NicVape is a manufacturer, retailer and wholesale supplier of the highest quality e-liquids and diluted nicotine available in the electronic cigarette market. We are committed in our mission To provide the highest quality e-liquids and vaping products, while maintaining policies and procedures that set the standard for quality control, exacting production, and stellar customer service.

NicVape was founded by entrepreneur Rich Henning in 2010. What began as an effort to find a smoking alternative for himself and his family has turned into a "USA Top-10" e-liquid manufacturing company, producing e-liquids and diluted nicotine for the worldwide market place.

In our efforts to self-regulate in an unregulated industry, NicVape has joined forces with other companies and organizations such as AEMSA (American E-Liquid Manufacturing Standards Association), who are dedicated to the principles of quality, health and safety. With multiple awards and recognition for our e-liquids and diluted nicotine, our customers count on us to supply the quality and care we bring to every NicVape product we produce.

We’re here for you, and we’re glad you visited our website today. Come back often! You’ll find new content weekly to help you stay informed and engaged. Feel free to contact us our Customer Care Team with any questions you might have.

and a little more.. watch the vid.. ;)

http://player.vimeo.com/video/76891571

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I read his posts on facebook. When he makes reference to his flavorings I am assuming he is comparing them to American made flavorings. I know the flavors I use I keep most of my mixes below

What? I didn't see the handling fee. Is this flavoring really geared for the diy'er? Not trying to be critical......

it is.. and checking into the handling fee..
btw, i pay for state tax here too.. ;)
vapingzone and nicvape charge sales tax..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
honestly, with this sale.. here i go to break things down..

the bottle of flavor is bubble gum..

here is what the back end of check out looks like:

Subtotal: $8.99
Shipping: (0.00 lbs.) $1.30
Handling: $1.50
Discount: 25% OFF DIY Sale -$2.25
Tax: $0.40
Total: $9.94

however, since playing with the cream de menth, the root beer, and both the turkish and carolina tobacco.. it looks like i know for a fact, this can easy replace ina, and no!!! back/after taste.. I am happy for tonight, will see more in the morning.. ;)

most of what i played with needs from 3% to no more than 4% total single flavoring..

Linc Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NicVape does charge a handling fee of 1.50 per transaction - on a single bottle it does seem high but on several bottles (even 100 bottles) it is a flat 1.50 - rather than hide the handling fee in the shipping rates we prefer to show it up front. By law if you are in South Carolina we have to charge tax ;(

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
even with the 3-4% chances are it's a bit too high..
i might want to cut those tobaccos down to around 2-3.. maybe lower..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
NicVape does charge a handling fee of 1.50 per transaction - on a single bottle it does seem high but on several bottles (even 100 bottles) it is a flat 1.50 - rather than hide the handling fee in the shipping rates we prefer to show it up front. By law if you are in South Carolina we have to charge tax ;(

yeps i know.. hmm Asheville is looking sweet right now lmao!! :D

i have zero complaints on the s/h, Linc.. so far, these are excellent..
my son even says he likes the smells.. and to me, perfect!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok we need to work on getting larger bottles, Linc.. at least a 30ml and 50ml for now..
i'd love to see liters and gallons too.. i know you are the man to make it happen! ;)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I suggest that the handling fee is going to put people off - why not just include it in the pricing of the bottles if not the shipping cost? Isn't the S&H usually where people bury the handling fee? ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I suggest that the handling fee is going to put people off - why not just include it in the pricing of the bottles if not the shipping cost? Isn't the S&H usually where people bury the handling fee? ;)

not really.. normally it is in with the bottles.. depending on the manufactor.
I get what Linc is saying, 1.50 for a one time fee.. and if you order more.. it's a flat fee and does not go up..
if he tacked it to the bottles, that'd increase by 1.50 per bottle? rather steep..
as it is.. I am still going thru the flavorings.. so far, I am very happy with the tobaccos, and the root beer..
love to get into the fruit and the cinnamons.. the vanilla's will come in handy too..

and if the vanilla is like what I think.. will be dumping all my ina within this next week..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just finished playing around with a few.. i have not messed with them all, waiting on a bottle shipment..
yeps, officially holding on to a handful of empties.. but those are my 4 ounce bottles i sell..
my 10 and 20mls, all have some nicvape flavorings..

my thoughts: I really like them.. not exactly as strong as fa.. but yet stronger than tfa ina fw etc..
taste-wise.. no after taste! that is a huge plus with me, specially for tobaccos..
percentages.. varies.. but no more than 4% with any of them.. in fact it might even be too strong then..

i mixed up a few, one an oldie but good..

2% Gourmet Cinnmon NV
1% Spearmint

with the following additives:

2% Sweetener
1% EM
.5% Menthol

yeps tastes just like icy hot candy.. that was from last night and it's come together..

my root beer:

i did not use my root beer float recipe, but went with straight root beer at 3 different levels: 2.3 and 4%
I liked the 3% so this morning I added some of their vanilla to the 3% and it took a tiny bit of the rough edges off..
i also added their spearmint, .5% and .5% black cherry.. it's close to my float, but.. i think the flavors are clearer..
the vape is smooth and I really can see me using a bunch of these flavorings.. even mixed with fa..

the tobaccos I have played with:

Carolina Tobacco.. a sweet nutty not quite a ry4, but it does come really close..
i wouldnt say this is a desert tobacco, but yet with the right additives i can see this as a quick favorite of mine..
I used 2%.. mixed up a 20ml.. 3 mls gone right now..
could bump it up or down.. and use as a base layer for others.. very good.. and i am not fond of the ry4's at all..
closer to the dk tab 555.. ;)

Turkish Tobacco.. this is not!! inawera.. but.. it's better.. in the flavor bottle, it seems like i do pick up some sort of alcohol.. but yet i dont..
it's so close to a camel cig.. and could go darker or lighter with this.. I mixed this one too at 2%
I can tell, if I was out on the town drinking and what not, i'd def take this one with me..
i can see me using it in quiet a few things, like my captain tobaccos.. I could see it working with the cuban to make an excellent cigar..

both the tobaccos, i could go from 1-3% but no higher, as these are really strong.. will let them sit a week and see..

now i woke up craving some bubble gum..
so i put 2% in one bottle and 4% into another one..
i have 3ml gone now.. ;)
my 4% i added the 2% vanilla and .5% spearmint..
interesting as that one doesnt taste quiet like vanilla gum.. but its a good vape.. :)
i think i really like the taste of it..

hmm..

@HIC I wish you could help me with this.. i know i am not a good writer, but these flavors..
i think they are growing on me.. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so whatcha think smoky, should I try some out?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
If you are looking to replace:

tfa
fw
capella
ina

better snag all the fruits..
the french vanilla and strawberry, with a touch of dark razz and some menthol.. omg, i'd swear this is real ice cream with fresh juicy strawberries..

my recipe:

2% Ripe Strawberry
.5% Dark Razz
1.5% French Vanilla
.5% Menthol

perfect! going on day 2, and good thing i made a 30ml..
will have to 4ounce it ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
the tobaccos..

i have a very nice cig, a fine cuban stoggie.. but have yet to play with the other 2..
it does give competition to HIC's cigars... but then again.. my stoggie does use fa flavors too..

for the price.. i still kind of shudder.. but the taste won me over..

i heard there will be a few more flavors released in Dec.. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If you are looking to replace:

tfa
fw
capella
ina

better snag all the fruits..
the french vanilla and strawberry, with a touch of dark razz and some menthol.. omg, i'd swear this is real ice cream with fresh juicy strawberries..

my recipe:

2% Ripe Strawberry
.5% Dark Razz
1.5% French Vanilla
.5% Menthol

perfect! going on day 2, and good thing i made a 30ml..
will have to 4ounce it ;)
hey thanks ! new flavors are about to pop up in several places soon. the only thing turning me off of these is the price but if you can use them at those % it would work out. I still like the 5 dollar and under prices tho lol. Ill put em on the to try list for sure

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
watermelon bubble gum.. i'd swear it was straight from Hubba Bubba!

gourmet and subtle cinnamon (s)..
i used the gourmet.. I swear with my spearmint and g cinnamon..
it's better than all 4 companies.. bright cinnamon and sharp mint.. lovely!! :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
hey thanks ! new flavors are about to pop up in several places soon. the only thing turning me off of these is the price but if you can use them at those % it would work out. I still like the 5 dollar and under prices tho lol. Ill put em on the to try list for sure

really think I could lower my percentages on some of these 2.. that cinnamon and spearmint.. i could go 1.5 for both..
maybe even add some cram in it to tone it down a hair too..

and yeps 5.00 and under is sweet.. but, i think this rolls over ina for sure.. No After TASTE!!! :D

i think they need to get into the herbals, the creams, the flowers, they have zero deserts..
and i hope to meet up with Linc sometime after next week to talk to him more on the flavors..
can't wait.. will be picking his brain..

so if anyone can think of questions.. drop me mail or pop them here.. :)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree on the price.
I am getting good results with FA and a few others using the same percentages for much less money.
I don't see the advantage of these flavors unless they come up with something good that is not available.
Just my opinion of course.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EEK for those prices you might as well get Bakers flavors at VZ and only use 2.5% or less .

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i am still seeing between 1-3%
i dont think I'd use it higher..
i tried to make a candied green apple last night..
started at 5% green apple and it was way too strong, cut it in half and it was good..
still a bit heavy on flavoring.. but.. i dont know..
i am enjoying the tastes.. no after taste, and they are clear..
yeah they are steep in prices.. i dont know.. i hope to see them have some good coupons, or something..
can imagine trying to buy the entire line.. it does add up..
maybe they will work on that.. hope so..

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
@HIC I wish you could help me with this.. i know i am not a good writer, but these flavors..
i think they are growing on me.. :)

I'm always up for trying new flavors, so went for a look-see on the website.

Just my initial impressions:

* I tried to access those NicTrace documents. All give me the message, "We are unable to locate any documents related to criteria Clementine" (or whatever flavor name I enter).

* Reason I was looking for their COAs is that "Diacetyl & Acetyl Propionyl (2,3-Pentanedione) FREE" leads me to believe they're using acetoin. If no acetoin, they should say so. That would put their safety claims in the ballpark of other flavor companies trying to attract vapers. If they use acetoin, well, the rest of the claim is arguably irrelevant.

* I don't see COAs on their nic, PG or VG, but didn't scour the site for them. That seems to be an increasingly common bit of info to provide.

* Dark Razz and Clementine might be unique enough for me to consider. At least they're variations on flavors I already have, so they sound interesting to me. I don't see enough unique flavors to warrant a big order for me (and small orders don't seem cost-effective), but would keep an eye on their future additions.

Personally, the price would be fine IF they had unique flavors nobody else offers -- or flavors not already available in no-diketone versions (Pecan! Macadamia! Malt! Bread/Cake/Cereal! Oat! Graham! Macadamia! Yogurt or Sour Cream! Fudge! you know I could go on...).

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
haven't had the time.. but i did snap pix of the 2 test results I was sent..

2014-11-02 09.18.04.jpg 2014-11-02 09.18.12.jpg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I learned a bit more today.. yeps..

they test each batch made, of their flavorings.. you have to go to the nictrace tab, and input your batch number..
my adhd screws me up a lot, but i managed to do this on my Carolina Tobacco flavor..
it pulled up 3 pdf's and was able to snag them all..
one of them being the test report for those "bad chemicals", they test for 2, right now..
i hope to see them expand their testing.. Looking forward to talking with Linc..

they also test juices, as well.. so I am thinking on sending them a box full :)

in the meantime.. of any one wants to snag this pdf and take a looksee.. ;)
here it is..

(amazes me they test each batch, but why shouldn't they?)

I am also wanting a permanent coupon for us here on VU..

Attachments

• 11-24-2014 2-47-09 PM.png
    11-24-2014 2-47-09 PM.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 534992 Tobacco.pdf
    147.7 KB · Views: 3

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Snow White's Demise

2.5% Red Apple NV
1.5% Vanillin
.25% Vanilla NV
.25% Caramel fa
.25% Cinnamon Ceylon fa
.5% Menthol

omG!! i can sit here and taste the skin and the candy coating..
the apple is like melting on my tounge.. and fresh! with a apple-ish cool on the exhale..

i might just play with the fiji apple from fa and this red apple NV and see what else happens..
good stuff!!

oh and GG.. i played with both the strawbery and ripe strawberry.. now.. my fav is.. both!!! :D
lmao I can not make up my mind on either.. however..
if you follow the recipe above.. minus the cinnamon c.. absolutely fantastic!

these dont really need the additives, i am finding they have their own depths..
but i did go with some.. does seem to over do it.. but in a good way..
i could lower those additivie percentages.. will see.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
and 4 drops of the irish cream in my coffee tonight.. relaxed.. :)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok @Smoky Blue I am going to give a couple of these a try.
40% off Sunday only so that sounds like a good time to do it.
I'll let you know what I think of these once I try them.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
kay.. <3

the ones i have tried.. all the tobaccos.. most of the fruit.. I love..
start them off at 2% and see how you like :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would like to try them in the future, but I personally think the prices are more than I want to pay. I don't think I gave 4 bucks for any 10 MIL flavors I bought tonight.

Yes, I know price VS quality matters, but at this point, I am new to DIY juice. I would have to get a real deal on these, before I would buy some. Just costs too much when comparing vendors.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
well these appear to be like flavor art, with testing each batch for at least 2 chemicals..
i'd rather go with something safe, than something i might regret later on.. :)

if you do get to try them, post up what you think..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking at the site and the discounts that I have yet to figure out how they work.
if the prices that are shown are the discounted prices, then how expensive are they normally???????

No coupon is listed

So if anyone knows if the listed price is the discounted price or regular price.

How do you get the so call savings or discount?

I would like to get some flavors and equipment but need to know what I am paying....

Thanks for any information.

Smoky Blue
You got any suggestions or do I call them tomorrow???

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Looking at the site and the discounts that I have yet to figure out how they work.
if the prices that are shown are the discounted prices, then how expensive are they normally???????

No coupon is listed

So if anyone knows if the listed price is the discounted price or regular price.

How do you get the so call savings or discount?

I would like to get some flavors and equipment but need to know what I am paying....

Thanks for any information.

Smoky Blue
You got any suggestions or do I call them tomorrow???

I'd call them.

I have tried to get into contact with @Linc Williams but have yet to hear back from him..
Was planning to head over there sometime this week..
I did talk to someone in sales about a permanent coupon for VU, but have not heard a thing from that either.. :confused:

this was the coupon set for last month, but it has expired.. :oops:

NicVape’s 25% OFF DIY Sale
www.nicvape.com
Coupon Code: DIY25
Expires: November 15th 2014
Applies to:
E-Flavors Flavor Concentrates (Under DIY Juice Flavors)
Propylene Glycol
Vegetable Glycerin
DIY Bottles (Amber Glass & LDPE Plastic)
Syringes & Blunt Tip Needles
Measuring Beakers & Graduated Cylinders
Safety Gloves

Linc
EVP NicVape

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@tick22 the prices listed are regular price.
There is no coupon code and the sale is one day only which is Sunday.
This is my understanding from the black friday thread that flavors will be 40% off.

If you do call, please let me know here because I can not call and would really like to know.
Thanks!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sheesh, I hate going through automated systems.

Ok, talked to a rep and they are a little confused as well.

We both figure the discounts apply after you place your order or after the confirm screen????

looks like a crap shoot to me if it works or not. Rep said after looking at some orders, it did not show any discount til the last screen on the check out.
Said she would talk to the IT guy to see if it could be made easier to see....

I wished it showed once it went in the cart, so you know how much you've spent already.

Well if it does not work, they will be busy on Monday. 40% off flavors on Sunday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors