tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
repost from the 3rd page.....

First off Friday’s 30% off DIY accessories is getting extended and will be a code free discount for all customers.

Second:

Vaping Underground Saturday only sale is as follows

Name: VU Saturday Sale

Discounts: 50% off eFlavors

Coupon Code; WERESORRY

Goes live Saturday 12:01am

Vaping Underground standing discount

Name: Vaping Underground Member Discount

Discounts: 10% all products excluding nicotine

Coupon Code: VAPINGUNDERGROUND

Goes live Saturday 12:01am

Linc Williams

Bold print is my doing since those are the important things.... smiles

crybabybunting

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A "sorry" coupon!? Sign me up! I'm as sorry as ya kin get! Hope these flavors ain't! They should make avocado too. NO ONE makes avocado, and THAT'S a no brainer.

crybabybunting

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lmao.. :D

You will like the flavors ;)
I dunno bout that, cuz taste is subjective. I once had a guy swear up and down his mashed potatoes would knock my socks off, but I wasn't impressed. Turns out, he didn't put any salt in em! Can you even imagine? Anyway, I guess maybe I'll get sorry on Saturday. If you say so, and everyone here seems to think you're the resident expert.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
expert.. unknown drip lol..

not really.. I am average compared to some
taste is subjective.. and depending on your taste.. and knowing what i have been playing with.. ;)

crybabybunting

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, yer the resident NicVape expert, to which I shoulda clarified. Smoky "Ol' NicVape Lovin" Blue, they call ya.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well, yer the resident NicVape expert, to which I shoulda clarified. Smoky "Ol' NicVape Lovin" Blue, they call ya.

they do? :eek: lmao..
nicvape is not the only company i enjoy using..
however, I do not mind helping to promote a local to me company trying to treat vaping as close as i expect a company to do..
time will tell.. ;)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Ol' NicVape Lovin" Blue, laughs, i think maybe Ol' smoky "NicVape hoping" Blue. Suddenly, if they mess up or their flavors are not out of this world. you could become Muddy smokey blue....

Of course this is all in fun.....

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just did a quick smell test. some from smell only seem like they might be really good. some are average and questionable. none are terrible. again havent vaped any just smell test. going to whip up the red apple now

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
NicVape eagle has landed

drum roll.. and we all wait.. :p

"Ol' NicVape Lovin" Blue, laughs, i think maybe Ol' smoky "NicVape hoping" Blue. Suddenly, if they mess up or their flavors are not out of this world. you could become Muddy smokey blue....

Of course this is all in fun.....

roflmao.. will keep it in mind, Tick.. :rolleyes:
I just do not stick with one company.. that would be like short sheeting my own bed! ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just did a quick smell test. some from smell only seem like they might be really good. some are average and questionable. none are terrible. again havent vaped any just smell test. going to whip up the red apple now

which ones to you are iffy??
curious if they are the same flavors I pick up..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
vanilla no doubt has some sub of some kind. cant convince me otherwise. french vanilla smells cleaner. the raspberries have "that sent" the butterscotch smells pretty clean. figured that one would be questionable. bubble gum and green apple are just weird. ......... if anyone has NicVape vanilla and FA vanilla classic put a drop of the NicVape on your tongue and then put a drop of FA on your tongue you will no doubt be able to tell the diffence. NicVape probably uses that one capellas does for the V2's. dont like it. all that being said I still think these will taste pretty good. ,,,,,,,,,,,, ones I cant wait for are red apple, lime ( smells like lime otter pops) root beer, strawberry ,butterscotch ................... taste and smell are subjective and I want to make clear to anyone who reads I am not saying these flavors have anything weird in them. they obviously test them for 2 things I just want to know what ones it is that is not tested for ;) I have not even vaped these yet . .......... Im very hopeful that these are good. now let me go mix some !

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
which raspberry wllmc? or is it both??
i didn't catch bubble gum.. that was fine with me.. i thought it a bit clearer than tfa's..
haven't messed with green apple but the watermelon is so good..

kk waiting for the vape.. would say vid but eh.. it's Friday night! :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Oh I was just saying that one was weird smelling lol. .... raspberry smells better than dark. the dark smells like a stronger inawera. but that inawera one is one of my favorite raspberries. this one smells much cleaner than the inawera one.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lol i did one like this:

3% raspberry nv
2% vanillin
.5% catalan cream fa
1% malic acid

and it turned out like a raspberry sucker/lolly pop :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think these are the most consistent dropper bottles known to man. 3 different bottles checked them 3 times. 35 drops per ML every single time . wow. not testing the rest ha why bother

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lmao omg not the drops again!! *runs in circles.. :D
but i hope that is good news for those that like drops ;)

ok stop mixing and teasing and take a vape break!! :p

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smoky, posted earlier a day ago maybe about an Irish cream from NV. Is that NicVape or another. I did not see that flavor on their site and I love me some Irish cream type mixes.......

this one....

the irish cream.. oh my!!

try this one:

2% Irish Cream NV
2% Irish Cream FA

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky, posted earlier a day ago maybe about an Irish cream from NV. Is that NicVape or another. I did not see that flavor on their site and I love me some Irish cream type mixes.......

this one....

the irish cream.. oh my!!

try this one:

2% Irish Cream NV
2% Irish Cream FA

that is the nicvape's irish cream.. it's a bit different.. but its good..
between nicvapes and flavor art, used together.. they make a fantastic vape :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
35 drops per ML

nice to know and it's always funny to watch Smoky run around in circles.....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeps it is official.. after 2 weeks of steeping..

my watermelon bubble gum has made the bubble gum go poof..

if i remember right, tho..

2% watermelon, 1% bubble gum.. i might want to switch that around or even go 3% for bubble gum and 1% watermelon

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
got some red apple mixed up . getting some new wick going. ... I guarantee for myself anyways I am 100% more accurate with drops when measuring small amounts. then I can dial it in when making the bigger batches if necessary. usually dont have to. I just cant run a syringe to save my life. big batches I obviously cant do with drops. I never have to use more than a handful of drops. if I have to use more than a couple % in a mix Im not going to use it anyways. my personal opinion is vaping any flavor period is not great for you. I try to keep everything around 5% total flavoring if I can just because I dont want to inhale a bunch of flavoring of any kind. thats just because I am weird.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No go for Irish Cream on the NicVape site. you must have gotten a sample not yet released. bummer, I was looking forward to trying that one....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
got some red apple mixed up . getting some new wick going. ... I guarantee for myself anyways I am 100% more accurate with drops when measuring small amounts. then I can dial it in when making the bigger batches if necessary. usually dont have to. I just cant run a syringe to save my life. big batches I obviously cant do with drops. I never have to use more than a handful of drops. if I have to use more than a couple % in a mix Im not going to use it anyways. my personal opinion is vaping any flavor period is not great for you. I try to keep everything around 5% total flavoring if I can just because I dont want to inhale a bunch of flavoring of any kind. thats just because I am weird.

i try to do the same, but the highest i do go is 10%
but.. i do have some that are way higher too..
however, when i mess with my extracts, i do not use them like i do flavorings..

No go for Irish Cream on the NicVape site. you must have gotten a sample not yet released. bummer, I was looking forward to trying that one....

i might have.. I am hoping i can snag some honey and the other couple flavors released this month, next week..
will have to see.. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice score if you can get some. so I know what I need in the future...

And I don't just have one place I buy flavors from. Just try to get more than one or five at each to save on shipping... Learning that one fast....

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the new avatar Smoky, says the anonymous red blob. That must be your mixing wear! And while I won't be ordering as I'm still trying to recover from last weekend's spending spree, I do appreciate that they are at least trying to get back to even by offering the coupon.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
vanilla, french vanilla, and red apple. none of them I like shake and vape. its probably the alcohol. I was hesitant to post reviews last night because I wanted to let these sit. this morning I have a lot better idea of what these are all about. vanilla is ok . Im doomed to never find a vanilla I like. even FA is not what I am looking for. but I have had a lot worse lol. id put all 3 so far about 7 out of 10 stars. french vanilla is the closest french vanilla I have had. not my favorite vanilla again but I do see this as useful for coffee vapes and stuff. Im actually going to break out some old TFA coffees and try and jazz those up with this. red apple was the worst of the bunch shake and vape almost inawera-ish. I was so disappointed. this morning its my favorite. finally an apple that does not taste green to me besides FA apple and that one is just to light for standalone vaping and to much trouble usually to make it stand out in a mix. the NicVape not very strong either but very nice. I want to give these another day to see what happens. I agree these are good enough to replace a lot of vendors. I tested them all at 3% the apple is the only one I adjusted shake and vape because I could not taste it really until 5% and left it there.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I want to add french vanilla is like a thick sweet flavor at first I didnt think it was french vanilla at all until I had my cappuccino this morning and it is french vanilla. very powerful tho. maybe less than 3% would be better.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have been thinking, since taking a tour of the Nicvape building today.. I really need to brag on my new friends, and their company..

the flavoring is a bit different.. its strong.. some i take wild guesses at.. but the one thing I learned today..
i need to play around with these some more.. :) I did get a few of the juices from the tobacco and fruit lines..
will try to write up about them too, as i tinker with the flavorings.. I also picked up some vg and some of their 100mg nic.. looking forward to trying it all out! :)

They have, if I can get this straight.. @Linc Williams 1 out of 3 places in the USA with an open tour policy..
meaning anyone can request a tour and they are made to feel at home in the building.. of course following lab procedures and dressing out to go into the clean room.. by the way.. is HUGE! :D I want lol..
They do test their flavors and juices in batches.. for both the big "D" and the "AP" by sending it out for testing..
if a batch comes out bad.. guess what.. they toss it.. they also try to maintain a clean "footprint".. they are very careful with disposal.. will get into that on my next trip to see them.. perhaps they can let me do a vid on how they do things. :)
as for the lab.. very very impressive.. they have things grouped to rooms and are very organized.. and the best thing.. everyone there is treated as family and friends.. I plan on going back next month and take a walking vid tour by my cell phone.. if anyone wants to see..

I would love to share my experiments with their flavoring and figured I better make a spot for them.. If anyone else wants to contribute, cool.. :) Since meeting up with their flavor creator and seeing a few prototype flavors.. I get the feeling they are going to be sticking around and as the flavoring becomes available.. I will be snagging.. I also know, I need to get a wish list up for them for flavors that I'd like to see clear and free of the bad stuff..

If there is any questions, I dont mind trying to answer them the best I can.. or we can always have Rich and Linc pop on and explain too.. either way.. i think this would be good..

Does this mean I rep NicVape? No.. Am I am employee, No.. I am just a common mixer like the rest of us, trying to make good vape juice for myself and friends.. and know I am working with a product that is at least worth a try at vaping safe.. I do feel if further testing is needed, they will step up..

i'd pop up a quick recipe tonight, but i am a bit burnt out from the trip and all the info.. it might take me a few days, but will be sure to share in the experiments I make with this.. overall.. I had a bunch of fun, sad time flew by so fast, and really looking forward to heading up there again. :)

thank you, @Rich at nicvape and @Linc Williams for a really good visit.. till the next time we meet up!

side note.. I can buy from them the flavoring at 10ml all the way up to barrels.. haha! <3 it!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a fun time to me.

i had a blast.. came home all nic'd up and a bit too hyper..
all my flavors from them as well as juices have their own spot now.. and i am taking tonight off to do some thinking on what I want to play with first..
it was fun and i have to do it again soon! :)

Reactions: Edd

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do they test for Acetoin?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i had a blast.. came home all nic'd up and a bit too hyper..
all my flavors from them as well as juices have their own spot now.. and i am taking tonight off to do some thinking on what I want to play with first..
it was fun and i have to do it again soon! :)

Oh my....

That can be taken many different ways. :cool:;)

Glad the tour was good. Video promotion is ALWAYS a good thing. Show potential buyers what you do, and how you do it. Make yourself DIFFERENT from other flavor makers.

What made Apple a powerhouse? Jobs sold people on his belief, not his product. Sure his products were good, but so was IBM. It was his belief in innovation. And he showcased it in every product. Personally, I never liked Apple, or Steve Jobs, but I still admire what he built.

How about it NicVape? What do you believe in?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Oh my....

That can be taken many different ways. :cool:;)

Glad the tour was good. Video promotion is ALWAYS a good thing. Show potential buyers what you do, and how you do it. Make yourself DIFFERENT from other flavor makers.

What made Apple a powerhouse? Jobs sold people on his belief, not his product. Sure his products were good, but so was IBM. It was his belief in innovation. And he showcased it in every product. Personally, I never liked Apple, or Steve Jobs, but I still admire what he built.

How about it NicVape? What do you believe in?

they were wide open with me, freemind.. I mainly went for show and tell today..
and i did ask repeatedly here, if anyone had questions for me to ask about..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they test for the 2 big ones, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl.. thru http://enthalpy.com/
test results are listed on their site, under the nictrace tab, by batch number.

do you know any other company that does test for Acetoin?
FA and TFA test for Acetoin. When the molecule catalyzes, it contains traces of Diacetyl. Unfortunately, many companies are using Acetoin in place of Diacetyl, but it's equally as harmful.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
they were wide open with me, freemind.. I mainly went for show and tell today..
and i did ask repeatedly here, if anyone had questions for me to ask about..
Not a question (in my opinion) that you should need to ask. It should be part of their marketing.

It's in the same vein as expecting people to call your business and ask what you do.

Flavor companies in general, do a very poor job of talking about their company. It more like, "we got this flavor here" and "We got some nic too if you want".

Tell me what makes YOUR flavor company great. Tell me why you care. Tell me why you are in business. What does the future look like? What will you do for me/the vape community in the future?

Meh, call it the business owner in me. SELL me on what you have. Don't just toss it on the table like it's a flea market.....

I DO however, appreciate you touring and talking about it. I'd just think NicVape would want to be a little more involved.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Not a question (in my opinion) that you should need to ask. It should be part of their marketing.

It's in the same vein as expecting people to call your business and ask what you do.

Flavor companies in general, do a very poor job of talking about their company. It more like, "we got this flavor here" and "We got some nic too if you want".

Tell me what makes YOUR flavor company great. Tell me why you care. Tell me why you are in business. What does the future look like? What will you do for me/the vape community in the future?

Meh, call it the business owner in me. SELL me on what you have. Don't just toss it on the table like it's a flea market.....

I DO however, appreciate you touring and talking about it. I'd just think NicVape would want to be a little more involved.

i know where you are coming with this, freemind.. I do.. and they did.. otherwise i wouldn't have spent almost 4 hours there today..
i know i do not post as eloquently as some do here.. but i do tell it like i see it.. If i thought that the testing they are running was not enough..
i'd say something on it.. if i thought what they have was crap.. i will call it crap and move on.. ;)

all i can say atm.. is thank goodness for spell check :D

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
They do test their flavors and juices in batches.. for both the big "D" and the "AP" by sending it out for testing

But if they are using acetoin then this claim in misleading and entirely meaningless!

Acetoin is the original "big A"

NicVape doubts that acetoin is on par with diacetyl? Here: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docket/archive/pdfs/NIOSH-245/0245-081211-draftdocument.pdf
Search that document for "acetoin" and you'll see the problem. That is the document that started the whole diacetyl-and-acetoin-vaping debate. That is the reason companies switched AWAY from diacetyl and acetoin.

Using acetoin while declaring no diacetyl or acetyl propionyl is like declaring brown sugar "sugar free" or claiming ice "contains no water"

If you avoid diacetyl in your e-liquid flavors, you logically will avoid acetoin as well. If NicVape debates the result of health studies, they should speak up now. As long as they make their misleading, meaningless claim I will continue to say this:
If you don't want to vape diacetyl, avoid NicVape.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
But if they are using acetoin then this claim in misleading and entirely meaningless!

Acetoin is the original "big A"

NicVape doubts that acetoin is on par with diacetyl? Here: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docket/archive/pdfs/NIOSH-245/0245-081211-draftdocument.pdf
Search that document for "acetoin" and you'll see the problem. That is the document that started the whole diacetyl-and-acetoin-vaping debate. That is the reason companies switched AWAY from diacetyl and acetoin.

Using acetoin while declaring no diacetyl or acetyl propionyl is like declaring brown sugar "sugar free" or claiming ice "contains no water"

If you avoid diacetyl in your e-liquid flavors, you logically will avoid acetoin as well. If NicVape debates the result of health studies, they should speak up now. As long as they make their misleading, meaningless claim I will continue to say this:
If you don't want to vape diacetyl, avoid NicVape.

and the key is

But if they are using acetoin

i am willing to let @Linc Williams explain it how he explained it to me today.. HIC, you know I do not explain well..
i can describe tastes etc.. but explaining how i got it.. ha!! I do not write like you..
you do it rather well.. and i know Linc can tell what all is tested and how.. I know i can put faith into Nicvapes for now..
that is good enough without me trying to remember word for word what he said today.. its been a long day and i am off to bed.

and before you say a word about it, give the man and the company a chance to explain this. ;)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
and before you say a word about it, give the man and the company a chance to explain this. ;)

NO

I do not know your personal or financial interest in the company, but as long as you continue hyping their safety claims like they have some significance, I will follow by explaining how utterly meaningless their claims are if they use acetoin! This is no new, cutting-edge discovery. This is common knowledge in THEIR industry for nearly a decade.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You may not be receiving a paycheck, but receiving free samples is repping for them. The posts are coming off as sales pitches.

I had no intention of getting on your case, but this is something that is an issue. Recently, you have posted quite a bit, touting what a great company NicVape is. I see no problem with praising a company, but you can't claim a company is totally transparent and free from inhalation risks if you don't actually know. It's misleading if you don't have evidence to support what you're saying. I understand that there may be others to verify what you're saying, but it's your thread and name.

Supporting a company is great. Many of us praise the companies we love, but make sure that what you're praising is done with integrity. And...if you're not sure about something, then rave about what you know and like about a company, not what you don't know.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
NO
I do not know your personal or financial interest in the company, but as long as you continue hyping their safety claims like they have some significance, I will follow by explaining how utterly meaningless their claims are if they use acetoin! This is no new, cutting-edge discovery. This is common knowledge in THEIR industry for nearly a decade.

I have zero paycheck, and yes i did get a few free samples.. however.. all that is mute.. compared to this..

making assumptions.. you do know on assumptions and making asses out of all of us.. right?

I have told you both.. let's wait for an explanation..

if that is not good enough for you, continue to say what you want.. but.. be very careful..
i'd hate for it to become misconstrued for slander and heresay.

Let Linc explain.. give him a benefit that when he sees this, he will correct it, as I know my explaining won't be right.

and of course.. safety claims do have a huge significant part.. so wait..
unless it is just eating at you there is yet another company that does care about their flavoring and proper safety precautions.
why would that be?

Sorry I did not hang out and wait on this chemical to be placed into the flavoring while i was there.. next time i will video it. ;)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please read my post again.

Slander? Asking for data is not slanderous. I'm not saying the company is falsifying records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And NicVape has been contacted numerous times without success in response to whether their concentrates are free from Acetoin. The many queries have gone unanswered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
so like i have said now in how many posts in this thread now..

let them answer for themselves.

when HIC says:

NO

first, they have to admit they are using acetoin. am I not right? and you your self say you have not gotten an answer..
i am saying.. give Linc a fair shot in replying to this thread. to satisfy us all.

accusing before hearing facts that I have said repeatedly that I can not give.. is what?

makes me think that it is not safety, but a monopoly on fa when in fact, we need, really need more companies to step up and give us more chances and a variety of flavorings, that can be proven safe.. why can this not be? why am i still up posting on this, when i have said.. i am tired and want to go to bed..

let him reply is what I say, over and over and here again..stop with the tactics of if they are using.. let him explain..

i knew i should have video'd the trip today.. Sorry Linc.. but i will next time. now i am logging off.. might be back in a few days..
my throat is kicking my butt from vaping pg.. i am irritated and tired.. off to bed i go after shutting my pc down.
I wish you all a good nights sleep.. perhaps we will all feel better once it is explained.

Linc Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Linc Williams can you explain to me today on what you said, a bit better than what I am doing now??

Sorry I will try and keep up with this thread Rich and I are in Washington DC at the FDA until the 16th with limited connectivity. - as to the Acetoin...

Acetoin in of it self is not considered an concern for inhalation. When Acetoin is manufactured it has a purity grade from 73% TO 100% pure. One of the byproducts of the creation of Acetoin is Diacetyl. So you can purchase and use Acetoin and also have Dactyl present. The purer the grade of Acetoin the less diacetyl present. At 100% pure there is no Diacetyl Present. As a manufacture some of our flavors contain minute amounts of Acetoin (which is not considered a risk) and we test to the lowest limits of detection for diacetyl both the ingredients before production and the final products.

Butterscotch, Cream, milk and french vanilla will contain very small amounts of Acetoin. They are tested in their raw for for DA/AP and after the final product is made for DA/AP to insure that we are performing our due diligence on our products.

L

LadyRed69

I think that is very transparent. I see only one other vendor here, trying to make something out of his company, Kevin, beside Linc.
Has anyone asked if his flavors are acetoin free? How about Flavor Art and Tfa, don't forget, Capella's and Flavor West!
Are they here for chatting us up and showing proof that their's are just as clean, if not cleaner? If so, show me and if not, why not?
Can anyone get them all to come to this site and show proof?
I will wait right over here in the corner. Watching, after I place my order for nicvape.
Smoky, if they are as good as you say they are, and seeing you did get them to reply, I am buying in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors