Nicvape Flavors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
good thing i keep my tray handy ;) then i am not mopping up floors..
yours or mine :D haha!!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I will try and keep up with this thread Rich and I are in Washington DC at the FDA until the 16th with limited connectivity. - as to the Acetoin...

Acetoin in of it self is not considered an concern for inhalation. When Acetoin is manufactured it has a purity grade from 73% TO 100% pure. One of the byproducts of the creation of Acetoin is Diacetyl. So you can purchase and use Acetoin and also have Dactyl present. The purer the grade of Acetoin the less diacetyl present. At 100% pure there is no Diacetyl Present. As a manufacture some of our flavors contain minute amounts of Acetoin (which is not considered a risk) and we test to the lowest limits of detection for diacetyl both the ingredients before production and the final products.

Butterscotch, Cream, milk and french vanilla will contain very small amounts of Acetoin. They are tested in their raw for for DA/AP and after the final product is made for DA/AP to insure that we are performing our due diligence on our products.
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
But if they are using acetoin then this claim in misleading and entirely meaningless!

Acetoin is the original "big A"

NicVape doubts that acetoin is on par with diacetyl? Here: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docket/archive/pdfs/NIOSH-245/0245-081211-draftdocument.pdf
Search that document for "acetoin" and you'll see the problem. That is the document that started the whole diacetyl-and-acetoin-vaping debate. That is the reason companies switched AWAY from diacetyl and acetoin.

Using acetoin while declaring no diacetyl or acetyl propionyl is like declaring brown sugar "sugar free" or claiming ice "contains no water"

If you avoid diacetyl in your e-liquid flavors, you logically will avoid acetoin as well. If NicVape debates the result of health studies, they should speak up now. As long as they make their misleading, meaningless claim I will continue to say this:
If you don't want to vape diacetyl, avoid NicVape.
I dont think HIC or anyone is on a witch hunt but i do agree with this and i believe hic is very passionate about the topic. Dont want in the debate because i vape everything. All 3 bad guys. but i do prefer cleaner flavors for ADV's. acetoin is something we should not overlook and take lightly in the quest for clean flavors. 2 cents tossed in and running for the door.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
damn, that door shuts fast. almost got me on the way in. Bye wllmc ~~~waves~~~

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
this thread was not for a debate.. it still is not..
I will use this thread for me and my friends that do enjoy playing with new flavors.

Linc has stood up for his company, his flavors and has tried to educate us all..
again from @Linc Williams :

The purer the grade of Acetoin the less diacetyl present. At 100% pure there is no Diacetyl Present. As a manufacture some of our flavors contain minute amounts of Acetoin (which is not considered a risk) and we test to the lowest limits of detection for diacetyl both the ingredients before production and the final products.

I do not see any other company, babysitting a bunch of mixers like this.
i brought my proof, where is yours?

show me fa has zero acetoin..because you can not, unless you pay a lab to trace it.

Even Sully brought up that fa has limited testing to be found and will not reply to anything.
do you really want to trust a company that will not talk to you?
wow.. and here you guys are putting nicvape down?? lmao

acetoin in pure form, tests out at non detected.. it's also tasteless, and orderless.. ;)
anything less than 100%.. will make juice test dirty.
See, i have learned new things.. why can't the rest of you?

So since every one is done now.. pay attention..
nicvape will be here, there are people that do enjoy it and we would hate to behave like this in your threads..
if you do not like the company, do not use, have nothing nice to say, then yes, i am very happy to see you leave the thread.

in fact, if you follow me here, unfollow.
i have lost all respect for the mixers here that want to claim this company is not safe.
i refuse to kiss ass. sorry. i do not brown nose anyone.
failure to educate yourselves, while attempting to "preach to the choir" is why.

perhaps we should take up a collection of funds, and have some of fa's flavors tested for acetoin.
@Linc Williams and @Rich at nicvape, I think this could be a good project..
if i had the full funds, i'd pay for both tfa and fa testing.

thanks and hope everyone will have a nice night now.

ps..
those that want to play with these flavors..
let me see what every one has, and we will figure out some cool recipes..
if you can list what you have, we can get recommended percentages and start on some cool ideas. :)

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
are we getting ready to start playing?? Will list what I have tomorrow.
but I do know I NEED some Irish Cream!!!!! seems only one of us has any...mmmmm :(

but I gots me some REAL HONEY.... and others......

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lmao yes, Tick and don't forget, we do have a permanent coupon.. YAY!!!
I sure hope they have another sale too..

and tell us of more goodies to come.. I wonder what is going to come out next month..
i put the coupon in my siggy so i wont forget..
i can see my free samples will not last me long at all.

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see the coupon in your sig, nice touch for us oldtimers. laughs....

yes really looking forward to when they release, yes, you guessed it... IRISH CREAM!!!!,....

plus the others of course.....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
omgosh Tick.. they have a clove that is out of this world.. i just hope they finish it up..
i can not wait to be able to mix with it.. :)

i can tell more tomorrow.. but i do not know what they will be releasing next month..
will give me something to dream about tonight!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess we will just have to wait and see..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok now..

for those of us still waiting, i am sorry.. been busy, and thinking on this thread..
we have this new flavor company.. and i need to know which way to start..
obviously i have enough.. but what does everyone else have?

if we can get an idea.. we can start on fruits or....
whoever has what..

i dont know bout ya'll but im ready to play and looking for percentages.. ;)

i know what all has been said, was said.. lets keep it like that, or i take this private and those that loose out will miss a good opportunity.
let's have some fun and list up what you have.. :D

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will list my goodies tomorrow, don't you people ever sleep??? laughs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors