wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so this morning I emailed nic vape letting them know how I felt about what went down yesterday. I just spoke with the big cheese over at nicvape. there apparently was some massive misunderstanding in the office over the orders that were placed at the time mine was placed. I wont get into the how's and why's because its really not my business to share but I will tell you that the service I received today was a total 180 of yesterdays experience. I wish I could remember the guys name but it escapes me right now. sorry. he took ownership of the mistakes made and apologized about how the matter was handled. I feel this apology was 100% genuine and sincere. he admitted that the black friday sale was a failure and there were a lot of problems with the ad. He told me that they were going to go ahead and ship my order on them. I feel better much much better about the situation today and satisfied as a customer. this is how business should be conducted. I wish it did not have to come down to this and I feel bad for the guy that set up the ad lol. I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know the matter was clarified and I am 100% happy with the outcome. I cant wait to try these flavors and give them a fair shot. I might just be to nice sometimes but I think they really feel bad, the whole sale was chaos and Im sure everyone down there was stressed to the max. not justifying it but being real. Im human and I make mistakes. they are no different. they owned up to the mistake and handled it like they should have. so anyways a big thank you to NicVape !!!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
imagine that.. :) cant wait to hear what you think on them.. but you missed out not snagging any of the tobbys..
but then again, i cant recall you doing tobbys.. so.... i dunno.. lmao..

but i am happy you now happy with them..

i dont know.. i know my questions are small.. but a phone call could have cleared mine up..
at this point, I am still unsure.. but time will tell.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's really cool that your situation got resolved, my question is what is the big cheese at NicVape going to do for the others who got burned? It's gotta be a PR nightmare for the company. My suggestion would be to have a Gray Saturday sale this upcoming Saturday and offer the best deals they possibly can. Doubt it will happen, but it might.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It's really cool that your situation got resolved, my question is what is the big cheese at NicVape going to do for the others who got burned? It's gotta be a PR nightmare for the company. My suggestion would be to have a Gray Friday sale this upcoming Saturday and offer the best deals they possibly can. Doubt it will happen, but it might.
that sounds like a pretty awesome idea about the sale. I feel like this thing truly was a nightmare for them . hopefully they clarify everyones problems. I can only speak for myself but my issues have been resolved

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
imagine that.. :) cant wait to hear what you think on them.. but you missed out not snagging any of the tobbys..
but then again, i cant recall you doing tobbys.. so.... i dunno.. lmao..

but i am happy you now happy with them..

i dont know.. i know my questions are small.. but a phone call could have cleared mine up..
at this point, I am still unsure.. but time will tell.
hopefully they get back to you. ya im not much on the tobby's I wouldnt know a good one from a bad one lol. in my whole stash I have maybe 10 total if I lokked around for them

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
hopefully they get back to you. ya im not much on the tobby's I wouldnt know a good one from a bad one lol. in my whole stash I have maybe 10 total if I lokked around for them

yeah, maybe.. will see..

and yeah i have a bunch.. thing is i have something from every known flavor company now..
i have hard times deciding on which is better.. they all have their purposes.. *shakes head..

but i would like to see the nv honey that came out this month.. forgot what all else.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
IMHO, this issue is not done until they have taken care of EVERYONE and not just the most vocal of the group.
hopefully they do. everyone who was involved needs to make sure their voice is heard. I agree everyone needs to be taken care. I feel better for myself but I do hope this is the outcome for everyone.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I agree with UncleRJ. To get any attention paid to your crappy treatment, you gotta take to forums or social media?

Hey, everyone makes mistakes. However, they handled this VERY BADLY. That tells me, the employee don't like their job, or they just hire too many asshats. Why should anyone, as a paying customer, have to go to the lengths wllmc had to go, to get the company to do the right thing?

My trust and confidence in them is pretty dang low.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear they made things right with you! I have taken them off of my shit list now.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent them a reply email a little while ago from/about My cancelation as well since I heard of your success wllmc.

I wasn't going to bother as I get tired of drama rather quickly. We will see what another pleasant email to them will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I sent them a reply email a little while ago from/about My cancelation as well since I heard of your success wllmc.

I wasn't going to bother as I get tired of drama rather quickly. We will see what another pleasant email to them will do.

I was at that point @Thunderball . for me when I get crappy service I just forget about whatever service I am trying to recieve from flavors to my trash service lol. this was eating at me still this morning. I really felt I had been done wrong here and decided to reach out again. in my email I didnt ask for anything free or to even honor the deal. I just wanted to say one last thing. ha. it landed on the right guys desk I guess. I would like to think they really do care about vapers and their business. good luck. if you have a redemption story please post back :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was at that point @Thunderball . for me when I get crappy service I just forget about whatever service I am trying to recieve from flavors to my trash service lol. this was eating at me still this morning. I really felt I had been done wrong here and decided to reach out again. in my email I didnt ask for anything free or to even honor the deal. I just wanted to say one last thing. ha. it landed on the right guys desk I guess. I would like to think they really do care about vapers and their business. good luck. if you have a redemption story please post back :)

You know me I'll post either way.

Just got this thread emailed to me. I appreciate the update. I won't go into the details but when I found out this afternoon about my mistake with the sale yesterday I told customer service to uncancel the effected orders and ship them. The orders that were refunded will not be rebilled. All should be out by tomorrow.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just got this thread emailed to me. I appreciate the update. I won't go into the details but when I found out this afternoon about my mistake with the sale yesterday I told customer service to uncancel the effected orders and ship them. The orders that were refunded will not be rebilled. All should be out by tomorrow.
thank you again Rich. I believe this shows your character and I for one appreciate it. very excited to try these. things happen and milk gets spilled but I could tell from our conversation you were genuine. time to get mixing !

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw your email this morning Rich and I returned with a reply. Im going to post that up if you dont mind. I would normally never post a buisness or personal email, but I think everyone should now what a "stand up guy" you are and Nicvape as well :

Jon-
We actually cancelled and refunded your card for the order. We are going to ship all of the orders that were cancelled and we are not going to recharge your cards for our mistakes. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I also apologize for the delay for informing you of our decision. It was made late yesterday afternoon and I tried to reach out to as many as I could before the day was over.
Thank you for choosing NicVape. I appreciate your continued patience in this matter.
Kaci Davidson
Account Representative
Customer Service & Sales Team

Kaci,
Thank you so much for your decision to forward these flavorings on to me and to all of those who ordered during that time. I have never heard of any buisness going this far above and beyond to remedie a situation to satisfy its customers.
You have made a loyal customer out of me as far as always searching your website first before I order anything in the future and I will also let others know about this in the Vaping Underground forums as well as ECF.
I do feel my benefit is much too great and would like to pay for what I receive. If you could give me some direction as to how to pay your company, I would submit payment immediately.
I would like to ask your permission to share your email responce on Vaping underground for all to see. More people view and lurk the DIY section at VU than there are members. I want to let everyone know you are a "Top Drawer" company.
Thank you again,

Jon

Last edited:

Linc Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We truly sorry for what happened and are taking steps to make amends..... As suggested by Zamazam - we have created a "Gray Saturday" sale to allow all the discount that was missed on Cyber Monday. We have also created a Vaping Underground permeant discount for the users: Here are the Details:

First off Friday’s 30% off DIY accessories is getting extended and will be a code free discount for all customers.

Second:

Vaping Underground Saturday only sale is as follows

Name: VU Saturday Sale

Discounts: 50% off eFlavors

Coupon Code; WERESORRY

Goes live Saturday 12:01am

Vaping Underground standing discount

Name: Vaping Underground Member Discount

Discounts: 10% all products excluding nicotine

Coupon Code: VAPINGUNDERGROUND

Goes live Saturday 12:01am

Linc Williams
Nicvape.com

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thats pretty awesome of you guys. thanks !

VU Sponsors