Become a Patron!

Nicvapes flavor percentages

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Currently working on going thru all the nicvape flavoring..
Thought i'd pop up what i have so far and if anyone else has some and wants to include their thoughts..
I can add to mine..
-------------------------------

NV Creams & Mints

Cream Flavor
2% is weak, but can get a sweet cream type taste.. bumping to 4%
oh wow.. at 4%.. i get a vanilla sweet creamy milky bit..
almost like what you could make ice cream out of..

Crème De Menthe Flavor
2% light, airy and am tasting the "menthe".. maybe take it to 2.5% or 3%, depending on recipe..
even at 2%, makes me lick my lips.. it's a nice change as a solo flavor..

French Vanilla Flavor
2% i think this could become really good french vanilla ice cream or coffee cream..
it's like thick.. and it leaves that french vanilla taste on my tongue.. can also taste maybe some vanilla beans.. smooth.. sweet, but could be a hair sweeter.. reminds me of milkshakes too.. nice!!

Milk Flavor
2% not much.. 4% something is in there.. i got a creamy feel.. but again, light..
bumped it to 5%.. tastes like milk from a cereal bowl.. neat!! almost like a nut milk, nice..
i can see this one going with my dark razz or ripe strawberry.. i like!! :)

Vanilla Flavor
2% eh.. 4% yes.. vanilla-ish.. mixed with their milk or cream.. or even french vanilla, you'd have a heck of a milkshake vape! I did take this one up to 6% still no creamy, but vanilla seems a bit strange, not in a bad way.. but almost at that point of no return.. i can imagine with some milk and vanillin, omg.. melt in your mouth snow balls, just add their cool*

Peppermint Flavor
2% could barely get any peppermint taste.. had to bump to 3% and got a bit of cold.. a bit of the mint.. 4% was much better, and i got a nice vape that was cool, pepper-minty.. could vape the entire bottle.. tasty :)

Spearmint Flavor
2% i can tell it's spearmint at this range.. it's a nice soft spiky mint..
will bump it up to 3%.. nice for a change.. this is a good change of pace from the fruits..
but I still haven't found a flavor that I havent liked..

---------------------------------

NV Tobaccos and Spices

Carolina Tobacco Flavor
2% nice.. can taste this lightly.. 3% i get a beginning of a smoky bit.. hard to tell.. 4% it's good for me.. sweet tobacco, with a smoky sweet taste.. nothing harsh.. but it could go up a bit more.. maybe 5% and funny is.. i think this would be great as a solo tobacco vape.. maybe a tiny bit of ap to give it more umph for a nuttier type.. i can see that working nice

Fine Cuban Tobacco Flavor
2% this one.. this at 2% makes me think of the hot sun.. it tastes fuzzy.. Cuban.. i pick up some sort of very mild spice and tobacco? maybe cigar..
its got a taste to it i just can not explain.. its not bad in any way.. will take it up to 4% and see what happens..
4% it has a sweet not hay, but leaves.. i want to say a woody taste, sweet.. little mild back spice?? def a good throat hit..
can play with this one for a while :)

Gourmet Cinnamon Flavor
2% barely could taste anything.. bumped it to 3% yes.. good spot for this one..
could take it higher.. i get the cinnamon.. more like big red, just not the gum, the spices that make big red..
at 4%.. nice!! its def cinnamon.. could take this to 6%, maybe.. but it's good right here ;)
catches my tongue at this spot, almost a tingle ;) sweet!!

Kentucky Tobacco Flavor
2% again.. low taste.. bumped it straight to 6%.. ahh.. i get a tobacco.. slightly on the light side..
a touch grassy, blonde tobacco.. i like it.. just not as good as the Turkish, or the Tobacco 192

Root Beer Flavor
2% nada.. 3% almost.. 4% Root beer.. no added mint family, no added vanilla, yest i get a good root beer.. peppery spiced?? bit on the flat side.. could use a bubble burst.. maybe? could be me.. will vape on this one tonight for a bit.. conclusion.. I like this root beer.. added some ripe strawberry to it and sat back and enjoyed myself..

Subtle Cinnamon Flavor
2% light spicy?? think it's a spice?? cant taste much but i know its there..
4% now i can tell a bit it's a cinnamon taste.. could go up to 5% on this one.

Turkish Tobacco Flavor
I saved this one for last..i admit it.. :p
its been sitting 3 days.. started it at 2% ut oh.. ok.. here is what i think at 2%
tobacco.. yeps.. will push this straight to @wllmc's 6% just for giggles.. I want to see something..
almost tastes like a camel.. and i dont have a camel with me right now.. grrr... tiny bit purfum-y..
but... i bet given a tiny bit of time, considering I just added 4% to my premixed 2%.. i bet it would lay down sweet.. holly crap.. lil acv to add.. yeps will take this one to bed with me tonight..

Prototype: Tobacco 192
2% is meh.. 4% i get an earth dirty tobacco.. I dont know if I would continue to bump up or..
but i bet this would be an awesome addition to the other tobaccos in a mix.. will tinker with this one..

Prototype: Cherry Clove..
2% i can tell its a touch of some sort of spice, but nothing at all like what the bottle smells like.. kind of funky.. :) so bumped it to wllmc's percentages too.. oh my cough like crazy.. no no no!!! perfumed nasty!!! oh my gosh.. no.. ok, so do not do what I just did.. damn.. off to find mouth wash or liquor or something.. oh my!! :( :( not happy at all..

well..
----------------------------------

NV fruits

Clementine Flavor
2% mild sweet fuzzy small clementine.. they did excellent with this one..
could go up to 3% for more taste.. at 3% the clementine is more pronounced..
soft fuzzy young sweet orangy taste.. different, and i like..

Dark Raz Flavor
2% is faint.. bumped it to 4% could have gone to 3% but at 4% can definitely taste it..
it's different than what I would except.. more of a jam or hard candy type.. really good..

Grape Flavor
2% this one is wicked.. perfect at 2%, could be bumped up.. but 2 for me is good..
what i taste with grape.. hmm.. grapes lol.. reminds me of a sweet summer grape, ripe..
funny thing is, i can not stop vaping this one.. i rank it right up there with the dark razz.. love it! :)

Green Apple Flavor
2% can taste it.. thinking it could be bumped to 3 or 4%
at 4% i can taste the skin, the juice and the greenish apple..
i bet this would make some awesome sour apple, apple candy or mixed with apple pie..
yummy!! but a bit overbearing.. could have gone 3% ;)

Lime Flavor
2% Limey!! lol.. i can tell there is a lime in my vape! :eek:
i really get the lime juice, and maybe some soft meaty lime? really fantastic..
and i am not a fruit person.. but this lime, i can see if a few spots.. tart and sweet, but leaning to just past the middle.. nice!

Orange Flavor
2% was not enough.. I bumped it to 4%.. really like an orange.. juicy and with no seeds! :D
at 2% it got it, but it was faint.. I could keep it at 3% but figured what the heck and did 4% i got everything but the peel..
very good orange-y taste.. can see fuzzy navels made from this one! i LIKE!!

Raspberry Flavor
2% is light.. barely can taste it.. bumped to 3% and i get the raspberry.. i dont know..
bumped to 4% and yes there it is, juicy raspberry.. i can feel the little berries popping in my mouth.. hmm..it is a bit different from the Dark Razz.. and i think I like the Dark Razz a bit better..
but this is good.. just not what i expected.. course it could be my taste buds too..

Real Watermelon
2% light.. hmm.. barely taste any sort of melon.. tried at 3% eh.. bumped to 4% and there it shines!!
tastes like i am eating a ripe juicy watermelon.. with the juice gong everywhere! this is perfect.. :)

Red Apple Flavor
2% i can taste the apple..but it's a bit faint.. going 4%... and i have to agree with wllmc.. skin apple and all..
melts in your mouth.. very very nice.. juicy!!

Ripe Strawberry Flavor
2% bout the same, can taste but needs bumping.. I can imagine.. 4% for this one too..
and 4% yes, it is there.. in fact, I think this one.. side taste test.. tfa strawberry ripe..
this one is a bit sweeter.. might keep both bottles and see if nv fades.. tfa i know does fade after a bit..

Strawberry Flavor
2% I get a berry.. cant quiet tell what it is
4% a soft strawberry.. mmm i think i like the ripe strawberry better..

-------------------

NV Sweets

Real Honey Flavor
first.. want to talk on smell.. most honeys smell "catty" best nice description.. opening this bottle..
i get just a tiny bit of catty, under the smell of golden honey.. my bottle has been sitting for 2 days now.. 2% here i go.. wow.. i do not need to go higher.. honey.. real honey.. nice!! still catching a tiny bit of the catty, but not sure if it is just my nose, or if i taste it..
weird, but sweet, golden honey..:) I just bet, this would go terrific with the milk.. no need to add anything else.. except for maybe some fruit..

--------------------------------------------

in progress.. having fun and really enjoying the way this company is making their flavors.. :)

Note: please only discuss their flavorings here.. if you have them or have tasted, will be happy to see what others have tried.. any chat on chemicals etc.. this is not the place for it. thanks!

if you are looking for the VU discount code it's 10% off:VAPINGUNDERGROUND

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
added more fruits today, didn't get to taste as much as i wanted to..
but what i did taste.. yummers!! :) sweet juicy.. love to find a tart fruit in the batch i have.. but other than that..
everything is good.. and i am not much of a fruit person.. i do have my favs, but for the most part.. no... ;)

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Just found about I Like the NICTRACE option

E-Flavors™ by NicVape

NicVape is pleased to announce our new product line, “E-Flavors”, flavor concentrates that have been engineered specifically for the vaping industry.

• Independently Tested to be Diacetyl & Acetyl Propionyl (2,3-Pentanedione) FREE!
  • Need only 1/2 as much flavoring as other brands.
  • Certificates of Analysis available on “NICTRACE”, located on the NicVape Website.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Added a few more fruits and the root beer..
I only have 7 more flavors to go..

my thoughts on these.. I like a lot of them.. there are a bunch i can see me vaping as solos all day..
normally i do not have an all day vape.. but these.. maybe because they are new.. or they are just good to me.. I enjoy them...

some i could see maybe if nv lowered the percentages.. others are fine.. but for the "as a whole" I like! :)

definitely want bubbles.. drinks, nuts, creams, but i really need bread too aggg.. i hope they come out with more flavors next month..
I'd like to convert a few recipes over.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
added my last few fruits.. milk, and honey..

This is what I have left, along with a few prototypes they were nice to let me play with..

Sweet Tobacco Flavor
Turkish Tobacco Flavor
Vanilla Flavor

protoypes:

cherry clove flavor
Kentucky tobacco flavor

tobacco 192
2% and yes.. bump to 3% and I am there.. all I can say on this one, @rich and @Linc Williams
do not change a thing and I need a big bigger bottle.. like before i run out of this.. ;)
this could be my all day.. but i never had an all day and can see me getting burnt out..
more!!! :D now please :)

additive

cool*
this one.. oh my.. I could stop using menthol as a sub for koolada's fade issue..
I have used this from .25% all the way to 3% *note.. 3 percent.. and I figured out why i want to drool now.. roflmao.. after day 2 of vaping with it hehehe!! fun stuff right here..
do not change this.. please please please.. release the cool now!! :D

i do hate i am almost at the end of these flavors.. but on the other hand.. now i can start playing with some recipe ideas.. :)

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
thanks wllmc.. yea i had those merged and locked due to the drama over everything, i am sorry..

will add your percentages too :) thanks!

i dont know on the strawberry, either.. but the ripe strawberry is the bomb at 4-5%
the grape is another fav and so is the dark razz..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ok cool . I can transfer them here. Dark raz,ripe strawberry, and orange tonight

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ok cool . I can transfer them here. Dark raz,ripe strawberry, and orange tonight

kk.. thanks wllmc.. love to see what you have to say on those too.. :)
think i will try bumping everything up higher.. but i wanted to try and see where i could taste on my lowest part..
if that makes sense? i have been told i do flavoring light at times.. but i think that has to do with my pg allergy too.. grr..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
tried some more tonight Ill keep updating my original comment to keep it all tidy and together

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I already posted my thoughts on the flavors i tried in the other nicvape flavor thread but guess there is a new one now lol so ill skip those and get right to the new ones ive been trying. For me im getting decent flavor around 6% . Havent gone higher but im sure you could and get a little fuller flavor. Tase is subjective as you can see as my reviews differ from smokys. Ill continue editing as I get through them all

Lime
6% makes a decent melted lime otter popcicle juice. Not my favorite lime flavor but is good and interesting. If you like melted popcicles id recomend this.

Strawberry. God awful lol . Going to let this steep out. Hoping it gets better. Its the only nicvape flavor i have tried so far that i dislike. Im kinda picky on my strawberry. Some will love , personally its not for me.

Grape
6% this one i really like. Right now its my top flavor i think from nicvape. most people will enjoy it more a couple % higher. Ive got pretty good tasters so 6% is fine. To me it taste just like grape super bubble bubble gum.

...oops edit

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I only have
protoypes:

cherry clove flavor
Kentucky tobacco flavor

left to try.. @Rich at nicvape and @Linc Williams I sure have had some fun with these..

I do have favs in all of what you both have released so far.. and will be working up quiet a few recipes with what I have..
looking forward to a local vape meet as well.. I want to spend some time up at the lab with you guys.. had a blast last time!!
thanks for letting me try these and for everything you both are teaching me.. For this, and our new friendship..
I can't say enough, but thanks for the good flavors, fun people, neat equipment, and hope to learn more safety and educational bits.. :)

maybe we can chat on the strawberry and bubble gum.. would love to figure out the points on them both..
looking forward to your next releases too!!

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
any one else that has the nicvape flavors.. if you'd like to post up what percentages you work with, love to see them..
I know there are a few others here some where.. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
between last night and now I managed to get through bubble gum, butterscotch , green apple, rootbeer, and dark raz. Ill add my reviews later tonight. you dont like the bubble gum smoky ? Im actually liking that one more than I thought I would. taste like that pink hard cheap ass gum in the packs of baseball cards .

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
between last night and now I managed to get through bubble gum, butterscotch , green apple, rootbeer, and dark raz. Ill add my reviews later tonight. you dont like the bubble gum smoky ? Im actually liking that one more than I thought I would. taste like that pink hard cheap ass gum in the packs of baseball cards .

roflmao.. i never made it beyond 4% on it.. never tasted much from it but omg.. your description lmao
im dyin here!! :D

actually i am jealous.. you got to taste gum out of it???

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
haha magic number 6% . I added some real watermelon to it and it was pretty bomb like that

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
haha magic number 6% . I added some real watermelon to it and it was pretty bomb like that

you gota be kidding.. will try that one out.. gesh...
i was getting like an asprin taste, not the nice orange ones either.. :(

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am finding I need about 6% but I figured because of my 50 years of smoking taste buds. I have gone up to 8 on a couple before I really got what I was looking for.
Remember kids, I have not much left in the taste buds so you may want to work up to my % as it may be too much for you... and that was on single flavor testing, have not tried mixing any yet but that is coming....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am finding I need about 6% but I figured because of my 50 years of smoking taste buds. I have gone up to 8 on a couple before I really got what I was looking for.
Remember kids, I have not much left in the taste buds so you may want to work up to my % as it may be too much for you... and that was on single flavor testing, have not tried mixing any yet but that is coming....

Tick, let me know which ones.. :)
trying to make a chart.. but i don't like using office :(
i can read a spread sheet, but i hate making one..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
with the exception of the vanillas I've needed minimum 5% to get ok ish flavor that doesnt also taste like nic base. thats my thought on it to. 8-10% is going to be what most people end up using I bet. thats for standalone flavors anyways. bet you could get away with mixing most anywhere from 2-4% probably in multi flavor mixes

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
with the exception of the vanillas I've needed minimum 5% to get ok ish flavor that doesnt also taste like nic base. thats my thought on it to. 8-10% is going to be what most people end up using I bet. thats for standalone flavors anyways. bet you could get away with mixing most anywhere from 2-4% probably in multi flavor mixes

other than strawberry, wllmc anything else you had any issues with??
just wondering.. :p
and yeah you might be right.. i just dont like the in your face heavy flavoring..
always have been light..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tick, let me know which ones.. :)
trying to make a chart.. but i don't like using office :(
i can read a spread sheet, but i hate making one..
Use google spreadsheet. It's very easy to use.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Use google spreadsheet. It's very easy to use.

i suck at it, RP, due to my adhd i literally loose where i am at.. :(
but i have no issues with photoshop lmao..
dunno, but will figure out some nice way of doing this..
i hope.. unless someone else wants to help out..
would be happy if that happened..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so far I like a lot more than I dont. the ones I dont like are green apple, strawberry , and butterscotch. butterscotch will be good as a mixer but standalone no. I went from 3 to 10% on it. after about 5% not much changes on it up to 10% just a little stronger weird taste lol. havent mixed with it yet and plus Im just not a butterscotch person. none of the 3 are bad just not for me. its going to be a long time before anyone puts out an apple better than fuji apple by flavor art.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
so far I like a lot more than I dont. the ones I dont like are green apple, strawberry , and butterscotch. butterscotch will be good as a mixer but standalone no. I went from 3 to 10% on it. after about 5% not much changes on it up to 10% just a little stronger weird taste lol. havent mixed with it yet and plus Im just not a butterscotch person. none of the 3 are bad just not for me. its going to be a long time before anyone puts out an apple better than fuji apple by flavor art.

just wondering too.. did you let any of them sit for a bit??
did you notice after sitting over night, any changes??

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like them all better the next day. they are ok right away but better after 12-24 hrs. I havent noticed much difference after 2 days but havent let any do any real steeping. I finally have all 18 or 19 of them mixed up. going to vape only these for the next week or so and see how they hold up.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ditto here.. i made doubles of every thing @ 20ml each.. going to let the last bottles sit up for a week before i touch..
but omg.. @Linc Williams .. you better hold me a bottle of the turkish and a few more.. will put my list together soon!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got vape mail. 5 Nicvape Flavors.

Strawberry
Real Watermelon
Raspberry
Real Honey
Butterscotch

I'll post my thoughts and the % I used as I go but a word of warning. I'm slow. I like to mix and let sit and then run 5-10mls through my tank before giving an opinion.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
you are fine, time.. :)
this is not a rush project, and i'd like to see it continue..
the more the merrier!! :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
update on the prototype cherry clove.. say no to higher percentages on this one.. nooooo!!!!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just added a few more. almost got them all. whats the highest anyone has gone on the vanilla and french vanilla ?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just added a few more. almost got them all. whats the highest anyone has gone on the vanilla and french vanilla ?
Well done good sir. After trying them all, are there any you'd continue purchasing? Do you think they are worth the cost (including the VU discount)?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Well done good sir. After trying them all, are there any you'd continue purchasing? Do you think they are worth the cost (including the VU discount)?
I think they are pretty good and a few really stand out to me that I will keep on hand for some new ideas I got vaping these. the flavors as a whole are better than average but just a bit pricy and not as good as my current favorite brand to me anyways. taste is subjective . I know they do the testing and there has to be a cost involved but I would be more inclined to re order more and keep them instock or recommend them more often at a lower cost. I will say they are cleaner than some of the more popular brands out there and Im am glad I tried them all. most of them are unique and if they were closer in price to the other top end flavors out there I would keep them all on hand. as it stands tho its a bit much for my pocketbook considering what it took to get good flavor out of it. the grape tho. thats my #1 flavor. its so good. I'll always have the grape on hand.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you found a few that you really like. If the percentages needed were around 1-2%, the cost would seem feasible, but at 4-6%, cost is a factor. With that said, if you found any that were AMAZING, cost wouldn't matter. It's too bad they charge that $1.50 handling. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a big deal to order more grape every once in awhile.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
havent got around to writing the other reviews but dark raz is a hit. passed a bunch of nicvape around work the other day to see what others think. everyone loves that one. think Im going to order some of the newer ones that popped up like cream. anyone have that VU code ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
it's ok.. i took it out of my sig and plastered it at the top..
i should have said something..

VU Sponsors