SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.sciplus.com/s/c_5/sf_51

I received the blue dropper bottles and the Victorian dropper bottles yesterday. I think the Victorian ones just look so cool. The blue ones are pretty as well.

The rest of the site has some cool stuff as well. If anyone finds something vape worthy on the rest of the site, let us know.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would use for mixing E-Liquid. http://www.sciplus.com/p/PLASTIC-BEAKER-250-ML_1057 IMO the best sanitation method I have found was on a natural cleaners website. 2 plastic spray bottles 16 0r 32 oz. Put Hydrogen Peroxide from the pharmacy isle at grocery store in 1. Put a Chlorine Bleach/water solution in the other.[its does not take much bleach I put a capfull in a quart sprayer. Mist item to be sanitized with each spray. Let sit 2-3 minutes. Rinse well with clean water. Let Drip/Air Dry completely. According to the website using these 2 sprays in combination is 10X more effective at killing Viruses and bacteria then using chlorine Spray alone or a mixture of the in a solution.

NiaJane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love those bottles! And what a neat website!
Just quickly looking around and saw a small stainless steel funnel, 3 ml non sterile syringes and gloves.
I will have to go back when I have more time.... maybe pick up a few fun stocking stuffers :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
It's worth ordering from sciplus just to get their hilarious catalogs. When they have something especially cool, it's best to jump immediately. Lots of stuff appears only for a while. The screaming flying monkeys, they always have those, lol.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Somebody with calipers measure their switch magnets then compare to some of the magnets there.

VU Sponsors