Become a Patron!

Nifty trick that my rta does by itself

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys. I've been vaping on my new crystal ball by fumytech, and I've noticed that it does this thing that just adds coolness to the name. Of course there's always a little residual vapor that comes from the drip tip, but this thing holds so much residual, that it flows and pours out of the AFC and down my mod. It reminds me of a witch's cauldron whilst she mixes her potions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No it's not juice. It's the actual vapor. If it was juice I would have thrown that thing out in the yard and said screw it

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys. I've been vaping on my new crystal ball by fumytech, and I've noticed that it does this thing that just adds coolness to the name. Of course there's always a little residual vapor that comes from the drip tip, but this thing holds so much residual, that it flows and pours out of the AFC and down my mod. It reminds me of a witch's cauldron whilst she mixes her potions

How is it overall? I've got one on my wishlist.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My first rda/rta so I can't compare to anything really. But wow! I love it! After I figured out the wicking it's nearly perfect. I wasted two tanks of juice because I didn't wick it right. Personally I like the dripping mode better.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I will say this. If you've seen various review videos or whatnot, they seem to complain about the top cap/drip tip being finicky, this is true. It's not quite as bad as they say but it is an issue IMO.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have this happen with several RTA It is vapor but at the end of the day you have a mess to clean up.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
twan013 You need to get a cool picture of that

b0d09963d70432cc6d99edfadfd2468e.jpg

As you wish. I should have tried it to begin with but didn't think it'd work out.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does look cool but here is what happens to my SMOK 350 and this Maxo with the flat tops, the problem here is that vapor turns to fine little bubbles which runs down the front and goes into the fire buttons on these models anyway , I can see the what's wrong with my fire button syndrome. I had a person tell me this happens with lower air slots on these sub ohm tanks.
It is fun watching crawling vapor. Just wipe your mods daily that is what I do.
Your tank is just cool I am lilking the Round styles...
82224fd0134bc16f9ccdeb093754a506.jpg
2d0e21b4a92d332188895e6e94887f11.jpg
49c55edb422d3c3a9963e17cf70f516b.jpg
0fc7459ea2cf4af395e0eb6982b0a7c4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
A

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you seen the new cube tanks? Gotta get my hands on one.
No I have not seen the Cube tanks I bet the look awesome, I did order the FireLuke tank it reminds me Of my childhood with Bubble Gum machines. I do like out of the normal looking tanks.....

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No I have not seen the Cube tanks I bet the look awesome, I did order the FireLuke tank it reminds me Of my childhood with Bubble Gum machines. I do like out of the normal looking tanks.....

I have a FireLuke in my wishlist, too.

4581600-9.jpg

VU Sponsors